Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgil van Dijk - move back on? (Not presently)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Found this from a Dutch journo. Sorry if already posted.

Stefan Coerts ‏@StefanCoerts
Virgil van Dijk's agent has stressed the defender wants to leave #Groningen for #Brighton. Feels FCG should accept offer in region of €3m.

Stefan Coerts ‏@StefanCoerts
Given Van Dijk's contract situation, his age, potential & Groningen's position in league table, I'd say a €4m bid could be needed.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If we don't sign him this thread will look a bit stupid..
Why? It was posted that we were interested in him, that turns out to be true. We've made 2 offers, and they've been turned down. I don't see what's stupid if we're unable to get him.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
So we want him, he wants to play for us, we just need to haggle a deal. Is that right?

Thats about it. Have a horrible feeling they want more than we're willing to pay and will look to take their chance ona bigger transfer in the summer.

All depends how skint they really are,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or if they are at all. :shrug:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
What page is the signing going to be announced on? (93)
Who'll be at the airport or restaurant with their camera phone? (CB)

These are the questions that need to be answered! (and my guesses)

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Bizarre Transfer Speculation - Virgil van Dijk

Can't really tell much from YouTube videos usually with a combination of having seen him strike a ball, the fact that he is in the Dutch under 21's and we are bidding 2 million + I'm gathering he is pretty special. Not to mention the 3 premier league clubs being linked with him

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If the player wants to leave his club, and he wants to go to a particular club who are making offers for him, it is very difficult for the club to stop him going, and if they do it's often counter productive.

I can only see them eventually taking our best and final offer in the next couple of days.

I don't know how ad-ons work, but could we not increase the fee based on clean sheets when he plays? I know he is not a GK, but at this important time of the season if we pay a bit more based on results it will likely be well worth the money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here