Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgil van Dijk - move back on? (Not presently)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
To get the €uro sign. Simply press AltGr (the one to the RIGHT of your space bar) and the number 4.

You can have that for free :thumbsup:

Cant g€t it to bloody work

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
To get the €uro sign. Simply press AltGr (the one to the RIGHT of your space bar) and the number 4.

This. Alt Gr ís á véry únd€rrát€d kéy.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
€ is alt and 2 on my macbook.

This of course only goes to prove van Dijk will sign.

Ch€€rs :thumbsup:

Hope we can get his signature by the end of thursday-seems to be exactly what we need at CB & at an age where he can only improve with the right coaching!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Maybe not 'inside' knowledge but have you heard something?

Whens the press conference bozza?

I am genuinely guessing.

It just strikes me that we've changed gear somewhat in the players we are now looking to get in. Poyet clearly wants this chap badly, and I can't see a few hundred thousand pounds being a barrier to that happening.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re: Bizarre Transfer Speculation - Virgil van Dijk

This is classic 'transfer window' stuff and is exactly why every team leaves it til the final day. No club wants the other club to know they've got money from a sale. With our resources and 2 years losses of £8mill p.a. I'd be getting VVD in and shipping out CMS to finance it.

And ship out Hoskins as we've only got 2 more days to get ANY cash back for him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And ship out Hoskins as we've only got 2 more days to get ANY cash back for him.

I'd rather we didn't, we haven't seen the best of him yet and he may be needed over the rest of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here