Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vincente travels to Leicester

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I thought the squad travelled up on match day ???

My understanding is that on a trip such as Leicester, the squad would travel the day before the match - I suppose the distance, or the issues caused by potential travel problems will be well documented.

Moving on from that,

I would imagine, as far as Vicente is concerned that GP would have wished him to have felt included from day 1, though, no doubt, having agreed with VR that fitness would be the ultimate factor to making his first appearance.

Does anyone seriously think that GP would not wish to introduce him ASAP ?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Wasn't it true that Sven couldn't be arsed to end his holiday prematurely to have talks with CMS? :lolol:

He was too busy...err...'networking' in Thailand...hmm...i've just been 'networking' in Thailand too....:whistle:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
If he's ready...start him.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I am getting quite excited about Vicente now..

Up to now it hasn't really sunk in that he's ours, I've kinda convinced myself that he will be permanently crock, or not all that and will vanish in six months or so - but its starting to dawn me that he could be very special indeed...

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
I can't see him playing any part tomorrow, I think he might come on against Liverpool if needed but I think Leeds will be his first chance.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Bet Gus has put him on the bus to cock up Sven's tactics.Playing with the swedehead:D:thumbsup:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
imho..i think he wil b on the bench for liverpool..i thought Gus had made it clear the the offensive peeps hav done so well tht even hoskins wil hav to bide his time...so those who think he wil b on the bench tmz..who from last week r they suggesting b dropped?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
No, he has 'Fàbregas'. He always has wanted to have 'Cesc' on his shirt but Arsenal didn't let him change it 2 years ago when he got #4 for shirt selling purposes and now at Barça he hasn't changed the name for the same reason I guess.

I read an intensely boring interview with him in some free sport magazine I got at London Bridge today. He's kept Fabregas as he used to have Cesc when things weren't going so well, at Arsenal he had to have Fabregas and things got better so he kept it. I think thats what it said before i dozed off.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Why do people think it could be so long before he turns out for us? Ive heard people mention him not playing a part untill the Leeds or Palace game???!!! When we bought him he wasnt injured, nor did he have a problems with his medical. Its understandable that a foreign player would need time to adapt to our game but Gus didnt include him at Brizzle to allow him that time at the training ground to get used to his team-mates. So is it really that un-realistic to think he could play some part today? (I dont think so)

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Why do people think it could be so long before he turns out for us? Ive heard people mention him not playing a part untill the Leeds or Palace game???!!! When we bought him he wasnt injured, nor did he have a problems with his medical. Its understandable that a foreign player would need time to adapt to our game but Gus didnt include him at Brizzle to allow him that time at the training ground to get used to his team-mates. So is it really that un-realistic to think he could play some part today? (I dont think so)

I don't think he had a Pre-season and didn't he say (maybe it was Gus) that he was only '40%' match ready when he signed?

I think that's why everyone is assuming he won't play a part for a few games ...

Coleman88

May 30, 2008
Blackpool
Would absolutely love him to play some part today but I have a feeling it may be too soon. I think, like many others, Liverpool may be the first glimpse we get of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here