Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vincelot

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Exactly! Not playing in his natural position played 10x better than Painter, good at coming forward. Many on here were saying we should release him, league 1 player etc. I hope they can now see that he is a great utility player who can play almost anywhere very competently.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Thought he did very well, certainly far better than Painter.

A very useful utility player to have around.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Very much gus type of player very composed on the ball and can play in a number of positions. Not really had a run since he got the red card against burnley but hope he is one we keep as plenty more to come from him I think

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
In the recent "who must leave in the Summer", a few on NSC have included on Vincelot, but I think he's mainly done well for us this season.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
very good in the air as well.played very well.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Defiantly should keep him on a years contract, very versatile and miles better then painter. He is a great squad player to have.

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
Very good and glad to see him have a great half. As for Painter, he seems half the player he used to be.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
He says his main position is centre back, but he's a bit short really. For Dagenham I think he was a CM or FB and he scored a lot of goals from there.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Nice little layoff to Vicente for the cross that led to the equaliser. A simple but effective ball played well - something we didn't see too much of tonight.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
The new El-Abd? Versatile and not a starter but always, always does us proud...... then maybe one day like the man himself, he'll blossom into a great consistent starter at a position he's barely ever used in?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here