Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Only took them a week to realise!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Mmmmm, for some reason when I click this link it closes my browser, be warned.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Got mine through the post yesterday, so there's nothing they can do to stop me getting in now.

I hope.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i logged on and they are saying,im sorry you do not have enought privlages to buyy tickets for this match,they have taken my money already

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
When you try to log in, it says you don't have the privelages or something, as another poster has said.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
maybe they just wont sell any more,and the ones that signed up last week will be ok

It appears to me that if you follow a link directly to buy tickets for the Brighton game it will tell you that you do not have any privelages (as said before above).

If you go to ticket home and login normally, no message appears, unless you go the the Brighton purchase ticket link.

I suspect that Villa fans are now trying to buy tickets en masse and finding it quite difficult to do so, therefore the loyalty/privelage scheme kicks in.

gezza01

Feb 18, 2004
new milton hants
gits, i am still trying to get a ticket for the game but fear I have left it too late..Got a work colleague who is a season ticket holder at villa. Hoping to grab his seat.

D

Deleted User X18H

Villa arn't thick. They will have a week to calculate the little pockets of Albion fans in the home end by cross matching postcodes and first time purchasers. They also massive enough to employ enough stewards to deal with this at the turnstile. That is why it is not pay on the gate! Anyone with a home ticket I'd brush up on your Brummie yer Crossroads and yer Barrs if I were you.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Got mine through the post yesterday, so there's nothing they can do to stop me getting in now.

I hope.

Here are a few useful localisms that will see you right (& you can practice 'em with your mates on the way up there):-

On being spoken to by Stewards or turnstile staff: "Awwwroite maite/bab. It ayyy 'alf gone parky innit/bostin' day loike, I blaime them bleedin' Cockneys.

Once on other side of turnstiles: "Sweet man, tararabit!

Then to Albion mates with you in Concourse: "Yow fancy a kipper-tie or a Bovril? So that's foiyvvv kipper-tie's innit. Safe man, safe..."

:thumbsup:

D

Deleted User X18H

Here are a few useful localisms that will see you right (& you can practice 'em with your mates on the way up there):-

On being spoken to by Stewards or turnstile staff: "Awwwroite maite/bab. It ayyy 'alf gone parky innit/bostin' day loike, I blaime them bleedin' Cockneys.

Then to Albion mates with you in Concourse: "Yow fancy a kipper-tie or a Bovril? So that's foiyvvv kipper-tie's innit. Safe man, safe..."

Knowing Albion fans its more likely to be...

''Oh hello old boy. I say super stadium,what!

''Now my good man could you possibly bring me a cup of Lady Grey at half time? There's good fellow''.

''I expect your back down the mines on Monday eh? How ghastly for you''!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

:lolol:.

Thank you, there's no doubt that by time I roll into Brum New Street, I'll be sounding like Barry from, Auf Wiedersen Pet.:thumbsup:

11389848_gal.jpg

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

''Now my good man could you possibly bring me a cup of Lady Grey at half time? There's good fellow''.

Speak for yourself..

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
:lolol:.

Thank you, there's no doubt that by time I roll into Brum New Street, I'll be sounding like Barry from, Auf Wiedersen Pet.:thumbsup:

11389848_gal.jpg

Sweet, bab. :clap2:

Btw 'Tie' is, of course, pronounced Toy. Thus, you get absolutely essential Brummigham term: KIPPA-TOY. :wink:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here