Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

villa home end tickets no longer on general sale

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Bugger! Villa have taken money out of my account on 13th Jan but I still have not received any tickets through the post :(

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Here are a few useful localisms that will see you right (& you can practice 'em with your mates on the way up there):-

On being spoken to by Stewards or turnstile staff: "Awwwroite maite/bab. It ayyy 'alf gone parky innit/bostin' day loike, I blaime them bleedin' Cockneys.

Once on other side of turnstiles: "Sweet man, tararabit!

Then to Albion mates with you in Concourse: "Yow fancy a kipper-tie or a Bovril? So that's foiyvvv kipper-tie's innit. Safe man, safe..."

:thumbsup:

Could have done with you circa 1995 when we were away at Birmingham and me and then g/f were queing outside St Andrews in the middle of a load of locals for tickets in the home end. Neither of us had opened our gobs in the interminable wait in the queue and when we finally got to the window my attempt at a Brum accent was somewhere between India and Australia, but we got the tickets, only to get rumbled inside when Birmingham went 3-0 up and we didn't move in our seats as everyone around us went nuts, some bloke leaning into my ear from behind with "Good job we've only got the reserves out today" then the Albion being the f***ing Albion only went and scored four in a row! They got a late penalty which Rust saved but they scored the rebound to make it 4-4.

Glory days NSC, glory days. :thumbsup:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Bugger! Villa have taken money out of my account on 13th Jan but I still have not received any tickets through the post :(

They took mine out on the 12th and nothing yet, If I don't recieve anything tomorrow then Its the Wolves - Palace game for me as got my train ticket Friday :down:

D

Deleted User X18H

Could have done with you circa 1995 when we were away at Birmingham and me and then g/f were queing outside St Andrews in the middle of a load of locals for tickets in the home end. Neither of us had opened our gobs in the interminable wait in the queue and when we finally got to the window my attempt at a Brum accent was somewhere between India and Australia, but we got the tickets, only to get rumbled inside when Birmingham went 3-0 up and we didn't move in our seats as everyone around us went nuts, some bloke leaning into my ear from behind with "Good job we've only got the reserves out today" then the Albion being the f***ing Albion only went and scored four in a row! They got a late penalty which Rust saved but they scored the rebound to make it 4-4.

Glory days NSC, glory days. :thumbsup:

er 3-3 surely

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
Anyone who has already bought tickets for the villa game would assumedly be able to buy further tickets as they have a buying history? As such, who fancies passing on there login details?

Thanks

Helter

Jan 4, 2010

Dont worry mate, If it's true and you did buy a ticket on the 13th then it'll arrive wednesday or Thursday the latest, trust me, I know :clap2:

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
just ring 0800 6120970 and buy the tickets over the phone - they are on general sale over the phone - but you need to be a past purchaser to buy tickets online

D

Deleted User X18H

just ring 0800 6120970 and buy the tickets over the phone - they are on general sale over the phone - but you need to be a past purchaser to buy tickets online

So why have so many been able to buy tickets?

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
what a suprise - people on here for days anouncing to the world that you can get tickets for the villa stands The police and the club look on this site on a regular basis

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i brought mine on the 13th and still not got them :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here