Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] villa fans view on our team for sunday

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Congrats on Europe and for finishing 6th Brighton.

Will The FA be sending Brentford and Villa an apology letter if Spurs finish above both? We all know the game against you was clearly match fixing and they should have 3 points less now.
Will the directors of Aston Villa FC be sending an apology letter to their fans for only providing 60 of the 90 minutes of play in each game that the fans paid for this season?

Oh and congrats for being within a shout of the Europa Conference League 👍

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
You know the rules, if you talk about it - you gotta post it

If that was posted morning, noon and night it wouldn't lose it's joy.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
If that was posted morning, noon and night it wouldn't lose it's joy.
I've just clocked the date of the game as well. A shade over 9 years ago they were celebrating what turned out to be 7th in the Championship and now we're celebrating 6th in the Prem.

My my my, how the turn tables.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house

Will The FA be sending Brentford and Villa an apology letter if Spurs finish above both? We all know the game against you was clearly match fixing and they should have 3 points less now.
And us with an extra 3 points plus the 2 against Palace would put us above Liverpool.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Bit rich coming from a Villa fan when your club stayed up because Sheff Utd's goal was incorrectly ruled out. For all we know, your club would still be rotting away in the Championship if justice had been done.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
We go all out to smash Villa. Villa will strengthen during the summer regardless so having them in the conference may impact on their league position. Spurs will lose Kane and struggle to get a decent manager with no European football, just rewards for the way they cheated us out the win at their place

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Why should Brentford and Villa get an apology from the FA about the three points Spurs were handed in that match? We didn't get one! - why on earth should you?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I've just clocked the date of the game as well. A shade over 9 years ago they were celebrating what turned out to be 7th in the Championship and now we're celebrating 6th in the Prem.

My my my, how the turn tables.
Even better than that next season we’ve got Europa League football to look forward to. While those Reading fans will be enjoying League One.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Will the directors of Aston Villa FC be sending an apology letter to their fans for only providing 60 of the 90 minutes of play in each game that the fans paid for this season?

Fair.

Oh and congrats for being within a shout of the Europa Conference League 👍
Come on, no need to be cocky. They've done incredibly well for a team who started with Gerrard as manager.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Blimey, that's a long time to be holding a grudge innit?

Bloody cheats McMenemy and Burkinshaw ..
No. I too still hold that grudge. I was on the East terrace that day, with a radio stuck to my ear. To have promotion stopped by two teams who needed only a draw for both to go up will stick with me forever.
That is why, if Spurs are winning on 89 minutes, I'll personally run on the pitch and score an OG so Villa end up above Spurs.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We go all out to smash Villa. Villa will strengthen during the summer regardless so having them in the conference may impact on their league position. Spurs will lose Kane and struggle to get a decent manager with no European football, just rewards for the way they cheated us out the win at their place
Agreed. To be fair though, Spurs didn't cheat us. The officials and VAR did.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No. I too still hold that grudge. I was on the East terrace that day, with a radio stuck to my ear. To have promotion stopped by two teams who needed only a draw for both to go up will stick with me forever.
That is why, if Spurs are winning on 89 minutes, I'll personally run on the pitch and score an OG so Villa end up above Spurs.
Thing is, Spurs prob won’t want Europa Conference. So whilst I like the sentiment, I don’t think it’s time for revenge yet…! Wait a few more decades maybe 🤣

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
its on Peacock so will be plenty of streams

That’s what I was trying to imply!

Here’s the list of channels it’s on
IMG_7448.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here