Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video of the "we've equalised" hysteria

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Are you having a laugh. If you are losing and you equalise in the last minute you go mad whoever you are and you are playing. Are you telling me if you had been there you would have stood still and clapped.

I'd have probably walked out in disgust knowing that Thicky's job was safe for the next ten games, meaning i'll be paying to watch more total and utter shite. :nono:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Yeah, he should have sneaked in a bigger camera with a boom mike.

BTW, I heard you were behind the net for our goals; can you tell me who scored? :lolol:

I wasn't behind the net, I was in what was the top right hand corner ???

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'd have probably walked out in disgust knowing that Thicky's job was safe for the next ten games, meaning i'll be paying to watch more total and utter shite. :nono:

Like hell you wouldn't. You're telling me you wouldnt' celebrate...at all? An Albion goal is always worth celebrating, whether its the winning goal against Man City or equalising at Cheltenham.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Makes me feel slightly guilty about turning my radio off in a strop when we went two down :down:

Marvellous scenes though.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Embarrassing more like, we're celebrating like we've drawn 0-0 with Leeds or won the league or something...

506 today at Whaddon Road. Not sure if they're heroes or mugs!
What a :tosser: you are, How can you call any fan that travels to away game's a mug :angry: Post something positive or not at all. You are the sort of person that would moan if we won 6-0, Some people are never happy. :censored:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
We were - to put it politely - devoid of ideas in the first half and made Cheltenham look like Barcelona.

The half time changes looked to have improved things,but we went 2 down - do they do defensive training at all? -and that looked like it.The inevitable taxi for Adams chant started and the team looked to be devoid of spirit as well.

But Cheltenham defend like Baecelona,too,and the first goal dampened the home support,and the Albion started to play with some purpose again. And Cheltenham missed a chance that Harry Redknaps wife would have scored; and the Albion equalised.

Did we deserve it ? Probably,if only because 2 out of our three efforts on target went in.And interestingly whilst hugging a pint in the Swan after the game I talked to a Cheltenham supporter who said that where he was stood,behind the other goal,everyone was expecting what happened because their team is (paraphrase,paraphrase) a pile of (expletive deleted) poo.

Good day out,okay result,excellent Swanburger.

Only 3,500 ish at the game. 3,300 at Wimbledon v Braintree !

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Top quality chant though, 2-0 and you fecked it up, brilliant, loved that !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Are you having a laugh. If you are losing and you equalise in the last minute you go mad whoever you are and you are playing. Are you telling me if you had been there you would have stood still and clapped.

It's Withdean Wanderer, he's never 'happy' unless he's moaning.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Tommy Elphick can be seen stealing Paul Samrah's hat, putting it on and then throwing it into the crowd... for which he disappointingly was booked!

:lol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Tommy Elphick can be seen stealing Paul Samrah's hat, putting it on and then throwing it into the crowd... for which he disappointingly was booked!

:lol:

You're not wrong! Not easy to spot on the Youtube version as they've compressed the video, losing quality.

Easier to spot on the version I have here.

A photo of the moment the goal went in. (Well, 2 or 3 seconds after the goal went in, to be entirely accurate)

3225096300_82e558a3bc_o.jpg

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.

Miserable old git. I dread to think what you'll be like when you're old. It'll make the East Terrace at the Goldstone seem like a youthful vibrant place full of dynamic optimism.

Only 3,500 ish at the game. 3,300 at Wimbledon v Braintree !

Two very good reasons for this:
1.They have a winning team, pushing for automatic promotion to the National "Conference"
2.Reasonable admission prices

Matchday Tickets prices for 2008/09 season
T E R R A C E
Adults £10 - League, FA Cup and FA Trophy
£8 - Setanta Shield and pre-season friendlies
£6 - Surrey Senior Cup and London Senior Cup

Concessions
(Full-time students,
over 60s and unemployed) £6 - League, FA Cup and FA Trophy
£4 - Setanta Shield and pre-season friendlies
£2 - Surrey Senior Cup and London Senior Cup

Under-16s
(as of August 31 2008) £2 - League, FA Cup and FA Trophy
£2 - Setanta Shield and pre-season friendlies

M A I N ..S T A N D
Adults £14 - League, FA Cup and FA Trophy (Blocks D-H)
£12 - League, FA Cup and FA Trophy (Other Blocks)
£10 - Setanta Shield and pre-season friendlies
£6 - Surrey Senior Cup and London Senior Cup

Concessions
(Full-time students,
over 60s and unemployed) £8 - League, FA Cup and FA Trophy (Blocks D-H)
£7 - League, FA Cup and FA Trophy (Other Blocks)
£5 - Setanta Shield and pre-season friendlies

Under-16s
(as of August 31 2008) £4 - League, FA Cup and FA Trophy (Blocks D-H)
£3 - League, FA Cup and FA Trophy (Other Blocks)
£3 - Setanta Shield and pre-season friendlies

P R E S I D E N T ' S.. L O U N G E
Adults £35

Most significant are the prices of £6 for the unwaged (Full-time students,
over 60s and unemployed). Something like this needs to be done at Withdean.
Expect a massive attendance next Saturday against Chelmsford....

Attachments

• bss.jpg
    bss.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 256

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
A vital goal and we quite rightly went mental when Hinshelwood thundered in the equaliser.

The good thing at Cheltenham was we got behind the team, especially in the last 20 mins and got back 2 goals. At Withdean everybody would have been moaning as usual.

How people can say its embarrassing seeing us celebrate a goal in the 92nd minute against a team just below us shows how pathetic some "supporters" are at the moment. People need a reality check and start getting behind the team at Withdean to make sure we stay up.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Good video, but the fact that we're celebrating scraping a point against Cheltenham is quite frankly f***ing EMBARRASSING.

If a last minute equaliser in a vital League 1 game to get us one step closer to safety thus ensuring the plug doesn't get pulled on Falmer after a 2.5 hour drive and a shite game makes you blush why don't you just f*** off and support Chelsea? I've heard they've got a great forum.

Just a suggestion like...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here