Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

VIDEO Last Game at the Goldstone Ground - BHA FC v DR FC 26th April 1997 pt3

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
It would be great to see this in the shop at Falmer, very unique. Hope someone gets in touch with you about the possibility.:thumbsup:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
LMFAO at that bloke stark bollock naked on the east terrace!,i wonder if he realises someone has footage of this!

Jul 15, 2011
Lewwwwwwes
LMFAO at that bloke stark bollock naked on the east terrace!,i wonder if he realises someone has footage of this!

My wife was a bit worried about me posting that, it wouldn't have needed too much pixalation but I just don't know how to do that. If the club are interested in putting out the footage "professionally" then that would need to be addressed.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Amazing footage of great quality.
Brought it all back.
How many of us will be at the Amex?
Definitely a museum piece?

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Loved it, great stuff, thanks for all effort, i remember being at that game with my dad when i was a kid, unfortuntely my dad passed away a couple of years ago but will be taking a photo of my dad to the 1st game vs Doncaster and hopefully hold up during minutes silence

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I liked the sneaky peek at the female backside towards the end.

perry digweed

Oct 21, 2003
Brighton
That is amazing footage, brings it all back and I have no doubt the club will be interested in using it.

I feel like Marty McFly after watching that!

Last edited:

Horsham by the Sea

Apr 29, 2011
Stirling , Scotland
That was a sad but special day and thank you for bringing it back ! so many great memories from the age of 7 with my grandad standing on a milk crate in the East.. special occasions when dad would buy a seat in the west or south.. then as a teenager to my 20's in the North Stand and then back to the East for that last game.. loved the way you captured the moment super effort !

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
What a brilliant post. Thanks for sharing this, made me feel like it was yesterday and stirred up some great memories. I'm over the moon about Falmer but I will always miss the goldstone. RIP.....

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Giving the opposition I think 5 mins before the players come onto the pitch for the first league game at the Amex, that on the big screens this footage be played of Storers goal. It certainly gave me goosebumps having just watched it.

Jul 15, 2011
Lewwwwwwes
Giving the opposition I think 5 mins before the players come onto the pitch for the first league game at the Amex, that on the big screens this footage be played of Storers goal. It certainly gave me goosebumps having just watched it.

I have posted a thread on the ask the club site, offering my video footage with no strings attached. I'd be as proud as anyone to see the footage shown on those great screens or used in a DVD

D

Deleted User X18H

Love the ref giving the Donny players the heads up just before he blows full time.

Jul 15, 2011
Lewwwwwwes
Love the ref giving the Donny players the heads up just before he blows full time.

I don't remember ever having seen such a stroppy ref, he really had got up on the wrong side of the bed that day (or was worried about the full time whistle).

Did you notice the sent off Donny player punching the wall of the tunnel?

D

Deleted User X18H

I don't remember ever having seen such a stroppy ref, he really had got up on the wrong side of the bed that day (or was worried about the full time whistle).

Did you notice the sent off Donny player punching the wall of the tunnel?

Moore yeah and the banana on the pitch as he walked off sadly.

For 14 years I have had no idea the ref did that. Brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here