Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vidal Sassoon RIP

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Wow, Mr CF.

I guess he wasn't a chap after your own style.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Brilliant news......I hope it was after months of teeth gnashing pain, no dropping off peacefully during a kip.......let's hope there was many many weeks of lying in piss, shit and vomit..........f***ing great!

Cut the heads of the first born........and feed them to the rats. Give their orphaned offspring to the Honourable Company of Rochdale taxi drivers and fast food workers..........what a f***ing laugh.

Can't wait for the funeral, we should all line up to shit in the grave and rip the coffin open on the way to the cemetary so feral dogs can piss over the stinking f***ing corpse........what a day that will be?

We'll all sing together "that's when they finally put you in the ground I'll stand on your grave and tramp the dirt down!"

Champagne anyone?

The f*** is this? ???

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Brilliant news......I hope it was after months of teeth gnashing pain, no dropping off peacefully during a kip.......let's hope there was many many weeks of lying in piss, shit and vomit..........f***ing great!

Cut the heads of the first born........and feed them to the rats. Give their orphaned offspring to the Honourable Company of Rochdale taxi drivers and fast food workers..........what a f***ing laugh.

Can't wait for the funeral, we should all line up to shit in the grave and rip the coffin open on the way to the cemetary so feral dogs can piss over the stinking f***ing corpse........what a day that will be?

We'll all sing together "that's when they finally put you in the ground I'll stand on your grave and tramp the dirt down!"

Champagne anyone?

Err.......No Vidal Sassoon has died, not Thatcher ......

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

Champagne anyone?

Wat da f*** you been taking? Did he plat your pubes and now your knickers are in a twist?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I'm not sure why I'm laughing at CF's reaction, but I'm ashamed to say I am.

Bloody hell, he was a hairdresser.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Perhaps he was CF's hairdresser.................once

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Did his family rinse him before curled his toes bet the're going through his stuff with a fine-tooth comb.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Err.......No Vidal Sassoon has died, not Thatcher ......

I think someone had prepared their Thatcher rant, and went too soon...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Salon, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here