Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente's run and shot from the North

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[video]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150645877017054&comment_id=22844910[/video]

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
literally one of the best moves I've ever seen from a Brighton player - would have been goal of the season by a country mile.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
A-mazing, if only it had gone in. Am totally buzzing after tonight. If we can keep him fit then I honestly think we can make the playoffs. Damn him, I believe!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
spine tingling breathtaking stuff , people just stood hands on heads for what seemed like an age looking around and repeating the words f***ing hell in disbelief ..... mental that we have this kind of player here but long may he stay fit .

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
That will remain one of my abiding memories from this season. Pure genius.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I thought that. From that video it looked special, from G block in WSU it looked world class.

Up in WSU as well (G). I remember when he picked the ball up loads of people were shouting "man on", and I turned to a mate and said "don't worry about that, it's Vicente"

Why oh why didn't it go in? It's just not fair!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It looked better from the East too. That video makes it look like he was under less pressure. But then we may have been conned by the fact that he was fighting 4 of them off him a minute before that.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Up in WSU as well (G). I remember when he picked the ball up loads of people were shouting "man on"
Well remembered, that's what I shouted (not that he could hear me) when he got the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here