Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente Wikipedia defaced

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I don't have an account so not sure how to change it, but it says this about him joining us; wtf?? why did Wikipedia write that?

"Brighton & Hove Albion

On 2 September 2011, Vicente signed a one year deal with English Championship relegation bound Brighton & Hove Albion. Vicente is reportedly thrilled that he found some mugs, willing to pay his massive wages for sitting on the treatment table for a year. The negotiations took over 48 hours as Vicente was keen to ensure he would still be paid once Brighton go into administration and Tony Bloom's house of cards starts to collapse."

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
I just checked but didn't see that. But anything that's changed on the site Is I.P logged so any defacers I.P's will be banned from changing It again. Or so what I was told anyways.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I just checked but didn't see that. But anything that's changed on the site Is I.P logged so any defacers I.P's will be banned from changing It again. Or so what I was told anyways.

Yeah I think the poster above you "Zamoracomehome" just changed it back to something normal....... Palace fans?

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Yeah I think the poster above you "Zamoracomehome" just changed it back to something normal....... Palace fans?

Either that or Svens bunch of mercs, Everton or even Blackburn. Could be a number of people. :/ Well the fans I mean.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"Brighton & Hove Albion

On 2 September 2011, Vicente signed a one year deal with English Championship relegation bound Brighton & Hove Albion. Vicente is reportedly thrilled that he found some mugs, willing to pay his massive wages for sitting on the treatment table for a year. The negotiations took over 48 hours as Vicente was keen to ensure he would still be paid once Brighton go into administration and Tony Bloom's house of cards starts to collapse."
Oh my dear Palace fans, you've brought a smile to my hung over mug.

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Looks like It's been defaced AGAIN

On 2 September 2011, Vicente signed a one year deal with financially out of control English Championship jokes Brighton & Hove Albion. Their Poker player owner, has made a series of risky gambles with the clubs future and losing most of his money in the process. He is now in way over his head, the signing of crocked has been, Vicente is both a cynical marketing ploy and part of the chairman's "all in" gamble for the premier league or Bust.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
:lolol: let these people have their fun, we will have ours on the pitch and in the league - Bring it on! :albion:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The newest one has Palace written all over It.:timmy:

bloody hell, I just seen that..... its a touch pathetic isn't it.

I do remember though some of our fans did something similar with Darren Ambrose a while back, saying he played for Brighton, maybe this is their pay back.

And they call us a joke club.... pots and kettle come to mind!

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX

I do remember though some of our fans did something similar with Darren Ambrose a while back, saying he played for Brighton, maybe this is their pay back.

And they call us a joke club.... pots and kettle come to mind!

That's what I was thinking too.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Oh dear LOL, I just nearly fell off my chair pissing myself laughing. 10/10 to the Albion fan for a brilliant come back!!!!

"Brighton & Hove Albion

On 2 September 2011, Vicente signed a one year deal with English Championship club Brighton & Hove Albion. He was heard to chant as he boarded his flight home for the weekend "stand up if you hate Palace""

And I Imagine the cabin crew said "Excuse me sir, can you sit down, the fasten seat belt sign is on" !!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No, it's wonderful jealousy. Imagine how pissed off they are :lolol:

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Oh dear LOL, I just nearly fell off my chair pissing myself laughing. 10/10 to the Albion fan for a brilliant come back!!!!

"Brighton & Hove Albion

On 2 September 2011, Vicente signed a one year deal with English Championship club Brighton & Hove Albion. He was heard to chant as he boarded his flight home for the weekend "stand up if you hate Palace""

I just seen that too. Well done to whoever put this.:clap2:

fbennettodlum

Aug 25, 2011
Here's what it says now...

''Brighton & Hove Albion

On 2 September 2011, Vicente signed a one year deal with English Championship club Brighton & Hove Albion. He was heard to chant as he boarded his flight home for the weekend "stand up if you hate Palace" ''

:clap:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
:blush:

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Just reeks of an INSANELY jealous palarse fan tbh. Good to know this transfer is having an effect on them

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Here's what it says now...

''Brighton & Hove Albion

On 2 September 2011, Vicente signed a one year deal with English Championship club Brighton & Hove Albion. He was heard to chant as he boarded his flight home for the weekend "stand up if you hate Palace" ''

:clap:

i think what the palace fan put was funny, but this is even funnier... lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here