Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente Wikipedia defaced

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't think it's pathetic, on the contrary I'm loving the Palace fans efforts re this and our other signings.

To witness how insanely jealous they are of us these days is HILARIOUS. Bring them on :lol:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I love the fact they keep claiming we're RELEGATION bound. I mean it is a close thing, being unbeaten at the TOP OF THE TABLE.

It's jealousy on an embarrassing level. You just know when they come to Falmer later this month they'll be desperate to make a mess, slashing the seats and whatever. But of course the only damage done will be to their club's finances and reputation when the shady Palace board are forced to pay for the damage.

I hope Bloom charges them TWICE the going rate for a smashed in seat AND demands collateral before letting any of them in the ground, to ensure they don't do the dirty over their creditors, AGAIN

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Don't worry about it. What happens is that Wikipedia will note these constant updates and check for abuse. They will then put a block on any alterations to that page from unconfirmed updaters and they will threaten to ban the ISP of repeat defacers.

I know this for a fact as I was given a cease and desist warning from Wikipedia for continuously defacing Leon Knight's page. :(

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's a very clear indication (again) of how they know just how inferior they are.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Yet if you type "Crystal Palace" into Wikipedia the football club is twelfth in a list of bullet points - ranking below Crystal Palace Cricket Club and Crystal Palace Dinosaurs in the park. :lolol:

I suppose the dinosaurs in the park might refer to the football team ?

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Jealousy is funny. Vicente would be the best player in their side even if he actually had no legs, and they know it. Yet they bang on about his injuries, despite being pleased that they've got Tunchev on loan from Leicester (cos Tunchev's never had any injuries has he?). Such a horrible, grotty club.

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
Now reading:

On 2 September 2011, Vicente signed a one year deal with English Championship pretenders Brighton & Hove Albion after Leicester City canceled its pursuit of the past it, injury prone "has been". Brighton, who are now in serious financial trouble, have been frantically trying to find an El Cheapo "Shirt sales" replacement to bolster their lower league attackers after losing their best player and top goal scorer Glenn Murray for free to their feared, superior and much bigger rivals, Crystal Palace FC.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion

On 2 September 2011, Vicente signed a one year deal with English Championship pretenders Brighton & Hove Albion after Leicester City canceled its pursuit of the past it, injury prone "has been". Brighton, who are now in serious financial trouble, have been frantically trying to find an El Cheapo "Shirt sales" replacement to bolster their lower league attackers after losing their best player and top goal scorer Glenn Murray for free to their feared, superior and much bigger rivals, Crystal Palace FC.
Looks like the scum have updated their entry. Not worth noting the irony. I pity the fools.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It now says

On 2 September 2011, Vicente signed a one year deal with current English Championship leaders Brighton & Hove Albion.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Wikipedia will probably have to put a special block on being able to update anything brighton/palace related. If they thought it was tricky moderating everything israel/palestine related they haven't seen anything yet.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
Now talks about us being Batty boys and championship bandits !

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
It's a very clear indication (again) of how they know just how inferior they are.
36 years etc etc.

We all know you're a closet Palace fan.

frankshair.jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Palarse can't be jealous, they have the world class Judas Murray!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
It now says

On 2 September 2011, Vicente signed a one year deal with current English Championship leaders Brighton & Hove Albion.

I've just, rather boringly, added a reference. Won't deface anything on there while I'm logged on, although I did once anonymously deface Matt Sparrow's page before he joined us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here