Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Picture1.jpg

Taken this morning. :clap:

Byrne & Small

Oct 25, 2010
Burgess hill
I have heard from a very good source close to the club that Vicente will sign for us for next season. Apparently accomodation is being sourced for him with a minimum lease of 1 year. He's currently back in Spain, but will be back for pre-season and a potential (at least)1 year deal.
Please don't ask me to reveal the source as this could cause reprocussions on their job.
As for the validity of this, the few that I know on this forum know that i'm not a bullshitter, and this is the first post of this nature from me.
I for one hope its true

Sauce? :angry:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I have heard from a very good source close to the club that Vicente will sign for us for next season. Apparently accomodation is being sourced for him with a minimum lease of 1 year. He's currently back in Spain, but will be back for pre-season and a potential (at least)1 year deal.
Please don't ask me to reveal the source as this could cause reprocussions on their job.
As for the validity of this, the few that I know on this forum know that i'm not a bullshitter, and this is the first post of this nature from me.
I for one hope its true

I met you at Sponsors dinner and don't think you'd bullshit. Somebody at the club when asked re this at our recent supporters club AGM basically said they'd be suprised if Gus or any of the players (better players i think he meant) aren't here next yr...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here