Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente to levante?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
On twitter

Sobre lo que os dije el otro día de lo que había oído del posible interés del Levante por Vicente aun no se sabe nada, si se algo os aviso.

About what you said the other day what he had heard of the potential interest of the Levant by Vicente even we know nothing, if is something you notice.

Anyone else heard these rumours?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Nah surely not, he's a die hard Valencian isn't he?

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
He started at Levante didn't he? but like said very plausible and i sincerely hope not

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
He's obviously not impressed with our targets! Now he's fully fit it's no surprise he is attracting interest from sides in the top leagues.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Or it could just be some one interested in Levante midfielder Vicente Iborra? No need to panic yet I think.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
He must of heard he will partner sparrow or dicker next season and will have to defend more next season.who could blame him from leaving seriously:)

scooter1

How soon is now?
I have heard from a very good source close to the club that Vicente will sign for us for next season. Apparently accomodation is being sourced for him with a minimum lease of 1 year. He's currently back in Spain, but will be back for pre-season and a potential (at least)1 year deal.
Please don't ask me to reveal the source as this could cause reprocussions on their job.
As for the validity of this, the few that I know on this forum know that i'm not a bullshitter, and this is the first post of this nature from me.
I for one hope its true

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I have heard from a very good source close to the club that Vicente will sign for us for next season. Apparently accomodation is being sourced for him with a minimum lease of 1 year. He's currently back in Spain, but will be back for pre-season and a potential (at least)1 year deal.
Please don't ask me to reveal the source as this could cause reprocussions on their job.
As for the validity of this, the few that I know on this forum know that i'm not a bullshitter, and this is the first post of this nature from me.
I for one hope its true

Great news!
Quell the rumours, thanks for posting

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here