After 9 games we really miss cms

After 7 games we've not seen much of dobbie
After 10 games he's absolutely shit

So on that basis expect Dobbie to be our new hero by game 14

Funny old game football

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Barnes is more than good enough, he's still young and has a lot to learn.

We do miss Craig Mackail Smith.

We do miss Vicentes cutting edge.

Put it this way...

Look at our squad last year with Vicente, all he had in the middle with him was Dicker, Navarro and Bridcutt.

This season he has Bridcutt, Dicker, Hammond, Crofts, Orlandi and Dobbie (who's more of a creative player/striker) but this season Vicente has the ability along side him of players who've got promoted to the Premier League instead of players who've only ever known League 1/2.

There's much more quality in our midfield this season who can help out Vicente and provide for him to create opportunitys to score or assist. Vicente would make much more of a difference this season than he did in last season in my opinion, as soon as he's match fit the better.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Anyone who thinks that a fit Vic won't add anything to our team, doesn't really know anything about football.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Anyone who thinks Barnes is shit doesn't know anything about football.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
On NSC this season

After 7 games were top of the league Vicente not needed anymore
After 9 games we miss the cutting edge of Vicente

After 7 games everyone heaping praise on barnes
After 9 games Barnes is shit again

After 7 games were the best team in the league gonna win it
After 9 games were shit again not good enough for prem

Most of last season cms is a rubbish headless chicken
After 9 games we really miss cms

After 7 games we've not seen much of dobbie
After 10 games he's absolutely shit

So on that basis expect Dobbie to be our new hero by game 14

Funny old game football
Missing the cutting edge of a player who will take a week of training if he walks through a puddle and gets his feet wet.

Barnes has always been shit (apart from the Barnsley game)

CMS has always been class. Just not used correctly.

Dobbie will be a real asset if used correctly

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield

Put it this way...

Look at our squad last year with Vicente, all he had in the middle with him was Dicker, Navarro and Bridcutt.

This season he has Bridcutt, Dicker, Hammond, Crofts, Orlandi and Dobbie (who's more of a creative player/striker) but this season Vicente has the ability along side him of players who've got promoted to the Premier League instead of players who've only ever known League 1/2.

There's much more quality in our midfield this season who can help out Vicente and provide for him to create opportunitys to score or assist. Vicente would make much more of a difference this season than he did in last season in my opinion, as soon as he's match fit the better.
Well lets just hope he can get his head right then.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Barnes has always been shit (apart from the Barnsley game)

Remember that game well...... He scored his only goals against them.... Hey, hang on a cotton picking moment!.......

See where you are coming from there Burnsey, You rate him really, just doing one of those fishing things for your post count. :thumbsup:

Nice one.

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
I'm sorry, but calling our top goal scorer from last season, Barnes 'shit' is absolutely ridiculous! Can't get my head round anyone who has seen him play so far this season believing that!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Put it this way...

Great original post. So true.

And I agree with this above.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I'm sorry, but calling our top goal scorer from last season, Barnes 'shit' is absolutely ridiculous! Can't get my head round anyone who has seen him play so far this season believing that!

Just to confirm the opening post are statements from NSC in the space of the last three weeks not my words
Highlighting the fickle world of football

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
Barnes is well worth his place, but not as a loan striker, we all know we need a 2nd option up front, but we havn't got it and have to fill in. And as for Vicente, off course we need him (fit).

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Anybody who thinks it was a good idea to play Vicente away to Swindon in a 2nd rate cup competition doesn't know anything about football

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Anybody who thinks it was a good idea to play Vicente away to Swindon in a 2nd rate cup competition doesn't know anything about football

It was an amazing decision and he played a lot of pre season,after we made him come back,against what he really wanted..I can feel a conspiricy theory coming on!

Dec 19, 2011
Hove
Do we think Vicente will actually play for us again?

At the very least I can confirm that he is still alive and well in still living in Brighton, I spotted him out for lunch yesterday a Zizzi on Prince Albert Street with his family.

I briefly got eye contact with him and almost wet myself. My girlfriend was not impressed.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It has been an odd start - can't score, score for fun, can't score and we are not even that far in!

The addition of a keeper and two class full backs has been wonderful. Crofts als a great addition and a big loss through injury. As yet the transfer deadline day signings have had less impact - only Orlandi is starting to make himself a key player (so far). The injury situation - especially CMS and Bruno - has shown that the squad does not have the strength in depth that we need to cover - which is a shock as I thought we would be fine with the players we have got. Maybe it is because Bruno and Vicente are the two who create most and we struggle if both are missing? But also we have seed that when Bruno is back we still need to have someone put the chances away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here