Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente Is Back !!!!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I will think of it as the last chance saloon.
Talented though he is, we need consistency and not guest appearances.
As for being an 'Albion Legend', I think it is much too soon for this label to be applied, it would take a few seasons to accumulate enough credit and outstanding performances to earn this title.
Some here seem to want to create a legend every week.
I will welcome him back as compensation for the faith and wages bestowed on him, but if he cannot continue till the seasons end then I would release him and stop the time wasting.
I would be surprised if there wasn't a minimum games to be played clause in the contract and if not then we just got what we deserved and he is really not being a good advertisement to ply his trade going by what has happened here.
Just my opinion to which I am entitled.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shocked at the negativity on this thread. This is exciting and welcome news, can't wait.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No.

(Because Orlandi, seemingly, is NOT Spanish. He's Italian.)

Hottest bit of cock at the club bar none, and for that reason I don't give a flyer if he's either from Holland, Spain, the Netherlands, Italy, christ he can even be French, Dutch or Tuvaluvian looking like that!

My wife is with you on this.

I always thought the Catalan City, Barcelona, was in Spain?

Listen to the latest Albion podcast. He's ITALIAN. Both his parents are ITALIAN. He has an ITALIAN passport. He turned down the chance to play for Spain's youth side, because he's ITALIAN, and wanted to play for ITALY.

What are you on about?

Listen to the podcast.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
My wife is with you on this.

Listen to the latest Albion podcast. He's ITALIAN. Both his parents are ITALIAN. He has an ITALIAN passport. He turned down the chance to play for Spain's youth side, because he's ITALIAN, and wanted to play for ITALY.

Listen to the podcast.

He was born in SPAIN, and is therefore SPANISH.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Dutch it is then

'Netherlands' in my post doesn't count then? You're obviously not familiar with one of the Fantasy Football Shows finest gags (about teams in the Euros) "Okay, so if the Netherlands are Holland then who the hell are the Dutch?"

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Shocked at the negativity on this thread. This is exciting and welcome news, can't wait.

You can't be shocked, surely? There's a very loud minority in our support who hate Vicente being at the club. In the main, although not exclusively, they are the same posters who hate Gus being in charge.

I just accept it, and sing Ole,Ole,Ole Vicente, Vicente

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
The run against Derby and his virtuoso performance against Pompey was good enough for me. I'm old enough to remember Wardy, Lawro, Case etc but without doubt, Vicente is the most talented I've ever seen in our colours.

Utterly this. Just had an hour's worth on You Tube watching him playing for Spain, Valencia and Albion. Boy oh boy, he oozes class... never watched anything remotely like him turning out for us. Regardless of all the problems, I can put up with everything just see see him play another half a dozen matches. I love him to bits and his memory will remain entrenched in the very fabric of the Amex. Come on Vicente gis us all another dose of goosebumps.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I just accept it, and sing Ole,Ole,Ole Vicente, Vicente

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That goes for me too.

I bloody love him and can't wait for him to get back to full fitness.

If some people on here won millions on the lottery they'd still be moaning and finding fault with that. They couldn't recognise great talent even if it came up and smacked them in the gob!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here