Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente Is Back !!!!

dandanthebrightonfan

Jan 29, 2012
BN14
Anyone who can create chances and score goals will do for me, it's something we have lacked in midfield all season, would the real Mr Vicente please stand up.:albion2:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Incorrect.

He is ITALIAN.

Being born in Spain would give him the right to take Spanish nationality IF he wanted it. He doesn't. He's Italian.

I stand corrected, having listened to podcast. The choice is indeed his. As Hans tricked me at corners by jumping around like a mad man before heading in a great goal you have tricked me again! Great to see Vicente and Orlandi playing together in 2013 as we climb up the league.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Anyone who thinks he might be coming back just cos it's on the tv against prem opponents is joking right? Laughable.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I stand corrected, having listened to podcast. The choice is indeed his. .

I was equally surprised. Its universally accepted on here, even in the club's media (and the same at Swansea) etc that he is Spanish. As he says himself on that podcast, it was just assumed he was, when he arrived in English football, and as he 'likes Spain, too' he 'never bothered correcting anyone!'.
Its good though - always good to add an additional nationality to Gus' flair army.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hottest bit of cock at the club bar none, and for that reason I don't give a flyer if he's either from Holland, Spain, the Netherlands, Italy, christ he can even be French, Dutch or Tuvaluvian looking like that!

Indeed.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My wife loves him. Probably her favourite EVER Albion player, I think.

And not just a (considerable) pretty face either. He is studying law and has read a book about Greek MYTHOLOGY.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
And not just a (considerable) pretty face either. He is studying law and has read a book about Greek MYTHOLOGY.

Oh, don't worry - she knows all this - all part of the appeal. She likes her pretty boys to be nice, and smart, and all that, too!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My wife is still on the Vicentre trail. She has only seen one Albion game and it was the one which The Dagger single handedly beat Pompey and took his top off. He is MESMERISING apparently. Why don't they play him more often, or from the start, she asked.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My wife is still on the Vicentre trail. She has only seen one Albion game and it was the one which The Dagger single handedly beat Pompey and took his top off. He is MESMERISING apparently. Why don't they play him more often, or from the start, she asked.

Hard to argue.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Some fans are frankly embarrassing and have very short memories to be honest. When he's not playing, people say he's a sick note, only here for the money, etc, etc. These same people slate the club for not telling us what's going on. Then, when the club announce that he's back in training on Saturday and may be ready for the Newcastle game people still say he's a sick note and should never play for the club again. Then there's people saying the club are only saying this because they need a boost in ticket sales despite there only being less than 2000 tickets left.

Some people are frankly a joke.

oxymoron

NSC Patron
Feb 25, 2011
Some fans are frankly embarrassing and have very short memories to be honest. When he's not playing, people say he's a sick note, only here for the money, etc, etc. These same people slate the club for not telling us what's going on. Then, when the club announce that he's back in training on Saturday and may be ready for the Newcastle game people still say he's a sick note and should never play for the club again. Then there's people saying the club are only saying this because they need a boost in ticket sales despite there only being less than 2000 tickets left.

Some people are frankly a joke.

Thats fcking typical, us pie and pint moaners, we always get left out .

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Bloody love Vicente. Hope to see him play for us once more before he's off to Spain. This coincides with a similar sort of time he got fit last year and thenw as available for most of the back end of the season. Hopefully the same again!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Some fans are frankly embarrassing and have very short memories to be honest. When he's not playing, people say he's a sick note, only here for the money, etc, etc. These same people slate the club for not telling us what's going on. Then, when the club announce that he's back in training on Saturday and may be ready for the Newcastle game people still say he's a sick note and should never play for the club again. Then there's people saying the club are only saying this because they need a boost in ticket sales despite there only being less than 2000 tickets left. Some people are frankly a joke.

Thats fcking typical, us pie and pint moaners, we always get left out
:laugh:

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
Not read all 10 pages but I suspect it's split down the middle - freeloader, waste of space versus superstar, love him. He's definitely a bit Marmite! I will be delighted to see him back provided he is 100% fit. He has the ability to go past players at pace and create space/opportunities for others. He can also hit a mean free kick and can hit the target as well. Take a look back at some of our games this season at the Amex when teams have parked the bus in front of their goal and we have been unable to unlock their defence, those are the games when having Vicente available (and 100% fit) would be invaluable. Provided he's 100% fit (have I said that already?).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here