Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente injured still?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
For godsake. We have 3/4 defensive midfielders, we need someone to drive us forward.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Dont think Gus would release this info, allowing Big Sam to know in advance, big bluff I reckon

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
For godsake. We have 3/4 defensive midfielders, we need someone to drive us forward.

Since when did we pin all our hopes on Vicente? f*** that for a game of soldiers. We'll sink or swim on Monday on the strength of our passing football vision and pre-Vicente squad.

Sadly, suspect West Ham's hoofball may prevail though :down:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Andy Naylor says lots of things....we shall see.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Since when did we pin all our hopes on Vicente? f*** that for a game of soldiers. We'll sink or swim on Monday on the strength of our passing football vision and pre-Vicente squad.

I know but he's very effective going forward.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Swings and roundabouts, Buckley and Hoskins are fit now, it'll be nice to get them all fit at the same time but we can live without Vicente for this one.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

You should've said 'stand or fall' instead of 'sink or swim'. School-boy error!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
He's a v v v good player but the other players aren't quite on his wavelength yet so with Buckley and Hoskins back and Reyes playing I don't think he'll be missed as much as some are suggesting for the West Ham game. Having said this, once the other players do get on his wavelength further down the line if he then gets injured he will be sorely missed.

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
He's been ok so far, nothing more than that... I'm sure he will turn into a great but people seem to think he's amazing even though I haven't really seem him do too much of real quality yet.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Don't believe the hype. He's made no impact whatsoever on this league yet.

Not saying I woukd agree with the 'best player in the league' tag, but the goal against Ipswich was a pretty significant impact, especially with his weaker foot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here