Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente injured still?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
To be fair, we played our best football this season before he was with us. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate he is a class act but things were going well a couple of months ago...

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
To be fair, we played our best football this season before he was with us. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate he is a class act but things were going well a couple of months ago...

Hard to disagree with this

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Could just be a bit of "mind games" by Poyet.....I really think tomorrow night could be a season defining game. Win and confidence will rocket and stand us in good stead for the future. Lose and maybe a few heads within the squad and camp might even start questioning themselves.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
He's been ok so far, nothing more than that... I'm sure he will turn into a great but people seem to think he's amazing even though I haven't really seem him do too much of real quality yet.

well said. I've seen every minute of Vincente's career with the Albion and was wondering what I've been missing. Yes he's skillful and scored a good goal at Ipswich, but it was no better than Chopra's. Of course Gus talks him up, but he's got to, he signed him. Afraid we've got to roll our sleeves up to halt this bad run and ATM Vincente, like Lua Lua is a luxury. We need players who are gonna fight for the ball, chase back and work for the team...not look for a foul every time they lose the ball. I think he needs a few more games before we can judge him, but to say he's the best player in the league is way OTT.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I too haven't missed a minute of Vicente's Albion career. I agree he's a class act and that goal against Ipswich - with his weaker foot- was the best moment yet. I'd certainly rather him in the team than out. However, no team should ever rely on one player and the others will just have to get on with it. If Buckley plays the whole 90 minutes then that is easily compensation enough if Vicente is indeed still out.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I too haven't missed a minute of Vicente's Albion career. I agree he's a class act and that goal against Ipswich - with his weaker foot- was the best moment yet. I'd certainly rather him in the team than out. However, no team should ever rely on one player and the others will just have to get on with it. If Buckley plays the whole 90 minutes then that is easily compensation enough if Vicente is indeed still out.
I'd be delighted if we could 60 injury free minutes from Buckley !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here