Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente has [not] signed [yet]

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Sorry Sitch. You have no credibility and no-one will believe you knew even if he does sign.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
yeah he does. he said about CMS signing like day or two before it was made official.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
yeah he does. he said about CMS signing like day or two before it was made official.

No, he didn't. He said someone (and refused to name that person) was visiting the amex and if he signed it would be big news.

Hello

Hello, New user here, my name's Mike and I work at our beautiful new home ,The Amex. The main reason I've signed up is to tell you that I have indeed spotted a new possible signing and believe me this is could be a big signing if we are able to complete the deal.​

Last edited:

Nov 20, 2003
hove
I was hob nobbing with some of the great and good in hospo at hove tonight, and a strong rumour from a good source said two players were being shown round the amex today .One from Fulham and one from Villa. sorry no names and the vincente stuff was also confirmed

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY

Yes he did your right.

He also told us that Mattock & Trotter were signing 3 weeks ago. SO his credibility has taken a knock.
I am not saying for one minute he isnt right on this one but he hasnt helped himself.

Although fair play to him for coming out & giving an appology. Where do I send the bill for my Trotter Albion shirt :dunce:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I was hob nobbing with some of the great and good in hospo at hove tonight, and a strong rumour from a good source said two players were being shown round the amex today .One from Fulham and one from Villa. sorry no names and the vincente stuff was also confirmed

Steve Sidwell and Fabian Delph would be pretty handy!

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
I can't take this anymore, it's too much

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No, he didn't. He said someone (and refused to name that person) was visiting the amex and if he signed it would be big news.
He pm'd the name to a mod, and it was confirmed very shortly afterwards. We get a lot of shit posted here, and that was better than the vast majority of it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Triple swoop to be announced on Monday. No news released today as it would have taken the shining off the headline that Palace megastar Sean Scannell was sold for £400k and has signed a three year deal with Huddersfield Town.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
He pm'd the name to a mod, and it was confirmed very shortly afterwards. We get a lot of shit posted here, and that was better than the vast majority of it.

cw00 claimed sitch told us CMS had signed. He didn't. He told us he spotted someone, everyone quickly predicted it was CMS. The next day CMS announced as signing and then it was confirmed, after the fact, that the unnamed person he was referring to was cms.
On the mattock thread I explain in more detail how CMS being considered by the albion was common knowledge, and given the form of the thread, Sitch can't take credit for breaking the news about CMS, because even if he had named CMS in that post all he told us was that he was looking around the stadium.

Like I said earlier, and in the mattock thread, I do believe that sitch may have some info (I say 'may' because all the things he has told us about that came to something were things that were already known on here, and PMing someone a name doesn't rule out guessing, if you happened to get it right), but he didn't break the news we were in for CMS (already known), he didn't break the news that we had signed him (he said the unnamed player would be big news if we managed to sign him, not that we had signed him).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here