SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

marinaseagull

Aug 7, 2011
If we get two months of Vicente we will be up.He is pure class.The midfield changes when he appears.Good luck Vicente this could be a pleasure to watch.Hopefully we will have him on if we make the play offs.Would love to see him run through the midfield of Palarse!Its going to be them in the play offs isn't it?

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
There is a guy at our place who is from Spain, I'll ask him to either help with a fairly easy song to sing or perhaps ask if there was a song that Valencia fans used to sing.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
He told Seagulls.co.uk, "I'd been out for a long time and I've suffered in those three months. When you are out for a long time, you lose heart - that's normal."

"But, just before Christmas I found an iPad in the car park up at Tesco, which helped me a lot mentally to get better and enjoy myself a bit. I took some pictures of my dog and some of Juan, my psychic healer. I'm now ready to play."

Well, that explains alot.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Finally I can break this beauty out

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328561643.322672.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328561643.322672.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 49

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Is that a maternity top?

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Argus suggests cameo appearances for the next couple of months, not a bad asset from the bench though, as we saw on Saturday. :)

I'd be very happy with that!

Imagine, you're playing Brighton, it's 1-1. It's a tough game but balanced. Just need to see out the last 20 minutes.... hold on, who's coming on? Oh flamin' heck...

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
There is a guy at our place who is from Spain, I'll ask him to either help with a fairly easy song to sing or perhaps ask if there was a song that Valencia fans used to sing.

Didn't a Valencia fan post on here after we'd signed him? maybe we could get in touch with him, try to get some Spanish love flowing?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
This looks much, much better.

0,,10433~9966074,00.gif

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I had a problem with my back for the first time ever, and was off work for 6 weeks. I am normally very active and found those 6 weeks extremely frustrating and depressing. At first you take the painkillers and start the physio but after a few weeks, you don't see any improvement and you start to think that it's never going to get any better. It's easy to slip into that sort of thinking. Of course it did get better but there is a danger that depression can take over at certain points of the recovery.

you went to a physio. Say no more.

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Vicente Rodríguez Guillén, simply Vicente, nicknamed El puñal de Benicalap (The dagger of Benicalap), is a Spanish footballer who plays for Brighton & Hove Albion in England.

From his facebook page, maybe the song could incorporate his nickname, although i think it would have to be the English version........oh and apparently you pronounce his name bee..then..tee in Spanish
Vicente................whhoooooaaahhhh
Vicente................wwhhooooaaahhhh
He came from Valencia............

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
This looks much, much better.

0,,10433~9966074,00.gif

Love that photo, looks like the blue and White was made for him. He may not play that much for us but the man will be a star. When I saw him score that scorcher at portman road I had a real feeling about him. And it had nothing to do with boner I had on at the time.

Sent by Derek Achora via the spirit world.

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
I think the Vicente situation was so frustrating for fans as we all know from some early games how amazing this guy is and when we were on our poor run of form he was the type of player we needed. I think this has changed a lot now with players coming back from injury, some great loan signing and some gems coming through like JFC. If he is only a bit player for the rest of the season for me that will be enough, just knowing we have someone on the bench who is a game changer. One of the best players ever to wear a Brighton shirt.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Loved the way the team mobbed him after the goal, I'm guessing he is pretty popular with them

Made me really smile seeing how happy he and the rest of the team were for him.

Vicente is the most exciting prospect at the club by far at the moment if he can stay healthy, as we all know his staggering potential.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Can teach the rest of the players to go up a level,with no disrespect to them.He's just different class

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here