very short rant

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
women? What's it all about with them? arghhhhhh

that's all.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Men. I have just been woken up at 9:30 (dangerously early) by a florist with a large bouquet of flowers for me. AS IF SOME BLOODY FLOWERS ARE REALLY GOING TO PERSUADE ME TO GET BACK WITH YOU, YOU PATHETIC LOSER. Funny how the flowers on my Birthday and Valentines day mysteriously went missing, yet this flaming bunch turned up.

Now, what to do with this model of floral desperations? Any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks.

ginadim said:
Men. I have just been woken up at 9:30 (dangerously early) by a florist with a large bouquet of flowers for me. AS IF SOME BLOODY FLOWERS ARE REALLY GOING TO PERSUADE ME TO GET BACK WITH YOU, YOU PATHETIC LOSER. Funny how the flowers on my Birthday and Valentines day mysteriously went missing, yet this flaming bunch turned up.

Now, what to do with this model of floral desperations? Any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks.

BURN THEM :flameboun

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
typical woman. Never grateful. Accept the flowers and grow up.

Last edited:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Dez said:
typical woman. Never grateful. Accept the flowers and grow up.

If it makes you feel any better, I did arrange them nicely in water and put them in the kitchen. My drunk flatmates will probably take care of the burning suggestion.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
How about drying them and eventually ending up with a nice potpourri? :GAY::wave:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Man of Harveys said:
How about drying them and eventually ending up with a nice potpourri? :GAY::wave:

Last time I did that, the flowers went mouldy. So unless you have any tips on how do that? Oh, and I hope you enjoyed your night's sleep.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
sten_super said:
Drunk? At this hour? I know they're students but still that's a bit keen...

:drunk:

They're still drunk from last night. Something involving a lads night in, listening to the backstreet boys and painting themselves in green body paint. They went out clubbing after and I had to clear up the mess.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
captainmorganrum said:
:ohmy:
They are all GAYERS aren't they?
:)

I am beginng to think that, especially after I found an empty bottle of wine amongst the beer. One was also wearing a skirt. I'm not even joking.

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Dougal said:
women are the fnest things on this planet ! but that doesnt stop them being thick + lacking common

thanks for bringing this thread back to me!

I agree. They're just sooooooo frustrating.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
That green body paint thing is very weird; I suspect they're forming some sort of cult which uses the Backstreet Boys as hymns. Careful - might be human sacrifices next.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
mendoza10 said:
you sure youre not still asleep and dreaming as for the hour in the day still ends in am

I got woken up. First by a text at 8am, damn that person. And then again at 9.30 by a florist. Sure, I love sleeping, but I can't sleep through that! Mind you, if you saw the smears of body paint on the living room carpet, you may well believe it was a very odd dream.

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Professor P said:
Women.

Can't live with em, not very good at shagging em.

you're sounding as irrational as me this morning!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here