Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

very short rant

Albion Rob

ginadim said:
Men. I have just been woken up at 9:30 (dangerously early) by a florist with a large bouquet of flowers for me. AS IF SOME BLOODY FLOWERS ARE REALLY GOING TO PERSUADE ME TO GET BACK WITH YOU, YOU PATHETIC LOSER. Funny how the flowers on my Birthday and Valentines day mysteriously went missing, yet this flaming bunch turned up.

Now, what to do with this model of floral desperations? Any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks.

Put them in a vase?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
NS Herald said:
Very short rant - what's Leon Knight up to now? :ohmy:

On the subs bench at the Dons..... DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING!!!!!:angry: :angry:

ginadim said:
Men. I have just been woken up at 9:30 (dangerously early) by a florist with a large bouquet of flowers for me. AS IF SOME BLOODY FLOWERS ARE REALLY GOING TO PERSUADE ME TO GET BACK WITH YOU, YOU PATHETIC LOSER. Funny how the flowers on my Birthday and Valentines day mysteriously went missing, yet this flaming bunch turned up.

Now, what to do with this model of floral desperations? Any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks.

You lot all harp on about how you love flowers and romance and all that, but what you REALLY respect is an arrogant bastard who doesn't call or turn up for dates half the time, uses and mistreats you and might shag your mates if your back is turned.

You love a bloke who couldn't give a shit, and would do extremely desperate things to try and get attention from such blokes.

FACT.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
NMH said:
You lot all harp on about how you love flowers and romance and all that, but what you REALLY respect is an arrogant bastard who doesn't call or turn up for dates half the time, uses and mistreats you and might shag your mates if your back is turned.

You love a bloke who couldn't give a shit, and would do extremely desperate things to try and get attention from such blokes.

FACT.

Flowers? Hate them personally, giving something to someone thats in the process of dying...

As for arrogant bastards who don't call or turn up or play away, respect isn't really a word for it, shithead is...

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
NMH said:

FACT.

Why else do you think I've taken an interest in Les?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here