Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valentines Day - Football or Partner

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
I see Brighton have got a game on the day.

Are you going to miss your beloved team for your partner?

I'm already envisaging me romancing someone over a pie and bovril myself.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
If its a Winter Medal at the Golf Club, that will be my WHOLE day taken care of.

The BITCH knows her place.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Going out for a meal on valentines day sucks, all the restuarents are full of blokes looking well miserable

Bit like Withers then :love:

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Both!
Luckily we both love football except he's a Manure fan but he does occasionally go with me to Brighton matches.
I might be going to the match while he looks after the kids or we might go together.
I really feel for you blokes who's partners don't like football. My ex hated it :tosser: :thud:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
footychick said:
Both!
Luckily we both love football except he's a Manure fan but he does occasionally go with me to Brighton matches.
I might be going to the match while he looks after the kids or we might go together.
I really feel for you blokes who's partners don't like football. My ex hated it :tosser: :thud:

my misses loves the footies , luckily, but i dont think my 13month old daughter would appriciate me screwing up her sleeping pattern with a trip to carrow rd!!:lolol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Brighton till i die said:
my misses loves the footies , luckily, but i dont think my 13month old daughter would appriciate me screwing up her sleeping pattern with a trip to carrow rd!!:lolol:

snap - my son wouldn't appreciate it either....shame though would love to be able to go to any game soonish!!

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Brighton till i die said:

I also have a 13 month old daughter born 16/12/04.
Luckily I live just over an hour away from Norwich.

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
tedebear said:
why can't you take her to the football and then for a few pints? I'd love that!!

exactly!!

my boyfriend is away for valentines day, so i am tempted to head to norwich by myself!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
girlfriend. i cant be too selfish :clap:

Going up on the train from London with a Norwich supporting mate. The missus was invited but turned it down for some strange reason. I suppose taking her to LeHavre for our 5th wedding anniversary in the summer gave her all the romance she needed for the next 12 months.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I will be spending Valentines evening with my wife.....

V

V

V

V

V

V

Both of us watching the Albion against Norwich at Carrow Road :love: :love:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
potentially neither

in southampton on my lonesome, unless i come back as a surprise riding into her house on horse back.. sadly all i can afford is a arthritic donkey:(

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
mejonaNO12 aka riskit

potentially neither

in southampton on my lonesome, unless i come back as a surprise riding into her house on horse back.. sadly all i can afford is a arthritic donkey

Being an Arsenal fan as well I assume this donkey of yours is called Tony Adams ... by the way where do you keep it?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
tedebear said:
why can't you take her to the football and then for a few pints? I'd love that!!

I'm the same.
These blokes are finding the wrong sort of women I reckon.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Off to Lille with Mrs and Mini.

Hope Yorkies text messaging service works well :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here