Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Beach Hut said:
Off to Lille with Mrs and Mini.

Hope Yorkies text messaging service works well :blush:

Of course it will.
Ned is going to Norwich and I'm not. I took yesterday off work instead as my colleague is off next week. Her husband is having an operation.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Uncle Buck said:
The last time we played on Valentines Day was Grimsby away in 2004, not many of us there that day...
lets hope the performance is better this time!

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Uncle Buck said:
The last time we played on Valentines Day was Grimsby away in 2004, not many of us there that day...

i was there. i was also at gillingham when we played doncaster on valentines day. this year though im setting of for the falklands for 10 weeks, commenceing on feb 14th. as we are staying in the accension isles for the first night i probably will not find out the score from this match until at least the 16th. :nono:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Uncle Buck said:

I was there after we'd given John Prescott's agent his Valentine Card.
It was pouring with rain and freezing cold.

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
I'm going as the good lady wife bought me a ticket for valentines day.

The cost to me is a dozen red roses being delivered on tues, fair deal me thinks

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Valentines day is a load of shit but so are Brighton at the moment so I'm staying HERE to get PRESENTS and BLOWJOBS and stuff.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
graz126 said:
i was there. i was also at gillingham when we played doncaster on valentines day.

I have Mayo's shirt from that day!!!

Being oh so single, i don't have the hassle of having to decide - been pulled into cheerleading practise though so that's my traditional valentines night of chocolate, wine and bridget jones' diary cancelled :(

E

enigma

Valentines day is waste.....

Im gonna go and get leatherface somehere :drink:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Neither, GOLFING all day, and my TEA better be on the table when I get back.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
sheebo said:
girlfriend. i cant be too selfish :clap:

Why not, if she cared for you, she'd understand that she plays second fiddle to Brighton.

Some women really........

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yorkie said:
I'm the same.
These blokes are finding the wrong sort of women I reckon.
But there must be at least 4 blokes for every woman at the footy so how are we all going to find the right sort of woman. Or is there an agenda here Yorkie? 4 men for every female football fan. How many bits on the side do you want? ;)

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Simster said:
But there must be at least 4 blokes for every woman at the footy so how are we all going to find the right sort of woman. Or is there an agenda here Yorkie? 4 men for every female football fan. How many bits on the side do you want? ;)

Who cares, most women like a bit on the side.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:

a very intressting day!

Re: this year, im going to be listen to the football on scr with the girlfriend with a bottle of wine so everyones a winner!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here