Well?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Since HUQ didnt make it to the final, or even to the semis, I too have boycotted this muntfest "final"

This is worse than the nation voting for a mincing 12 year old boy in a wet t shirt, instead of 4 ladies with violins *wellgay*

It isn't really worse than THAT. That was RIDICULOUS.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
If this was a semi-final Kirsty would win by a landslide, but those GAYS who think Picasso Klass should be in the final will vote for dullard Holly. It's got political, and the final is a sham.

Stumpy - you've got this wrong. The two pro-Mylene posters who have said they have voted on this final have both said they are voting for Kirsty as a vote against the dull Holly.

Holly won't get the Mylene block vote - I suspect if anyone gets it, it will be Kirsty. Take of the blinkers mate.

HKFC - great comp, loads of contention and suspicion of rigging. You can't ask for more than a good mass debate like this.

If I was truly biased, I would have used THIS pic of Mr.Gallagher;

only_fools_on_horses_kirsty_gallacher.jpg

Everyone has their off days HKFC.....witness.....

holly_money_360_259x270.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The next one is going to be the BEST yet. Details to be revealed soon.

In all fairness to HKFC, any Kirsty fan could have posted pics to sway the vote towards her?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Everyone has their off days HKFC.....witness.....

holly_money_360_259x270.jpg

Shot yourself in the foot there Mr Rum, imho.

The pic of Kirsty shows her for the munter she is. The one you have posted of Holly, she still looks like a cute, bubbly girl, who happens to be wearing silly headgear. i for one would let her keep it on.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In all fairness to HKFC, any Kirsty fan could have posted pics to sway the vote towards her?

Withdean wanderer did just that. Except that even the evidence from her supporters showed her to have a hard face, bloke's hands and funny legs. Nice tits though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There's little doubt HUQ should have won the whole comp. There really should be a rollback, reintroducing Huq. RACISTS win again

Whilst I don't quite think HUQ should have won the whole thing, she is undoubtedly superior to the couple of out-and-out BIFFERS that made this muntage of a Final. I would have had no qualms about voting HUQ, but to cast a vote on either of these two is an affront.

The fact that the likes of Klass and HUQ have fallen by the wayside is just too bizarre for words.

Shot yourself in the foot there Mr Rum, imho.

The pic of Kirsty shows her for the munter she is. The one you have posted of Holly, she still looks like a cute, bubbly girl, who happens to be wearing silly headgear. i for one would let her keep it on.

What I was trying to show was that Holly (underneath the airbrushing) is AVERAGE, PLAIN....Nothing special....10 a penny.

Seriously, passing her on the streets would anyone look twice?
I don't think so.

it's just a poll
it's just a poll
it's just a poll
it's just a poll
Hah, deep breath

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Holly by a mile, Kirsty just does nothing for me.

Withdean wanderer did just that. Except that even the evidence from her supporters showed her to have a hard face, bloke's hands and funny legs. Nice tits though.

Aye lad!

Suppose thats better than

hard face, funny hands and blokes legs. or blokes tits?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

I did that to try and make the poll a bit fairer.

However, after some decision, i've finally plumped for HOLLY.

hollywilloughby025.jpg

:ohmy:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Makes me ashamed to be Albion thinking the majority voted for this let alone got into the final.

Attachments

• holly_willoughby5.jpg
    holly_willoughby5.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 133

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here