Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

V.I. TV Lady poll. THE FINAL.

Well?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cAN YOU DO A

WOMEN IN POP NEXT?

THAT SHOULD BRING ON SOME STIFF COMPETITION?

lc

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Wheres the option for "spoiling my vote in protest at Myleene losing to a man-faced munt" ?

What an appalling choice in this final. There's definitely something deeply and fundamentally WRONG with NSC to have arrived at this. I shall not be voting.

WORD

*exceptiDIDvote*

If this was a semi-final Kirsty would win by a landslide, but those GAYS who think Picasso Klass should be in the final will vote for dullard Holly. It's got political, and the final is a sham.

Spot on.
I think given the level of bias shown by the organiser 16-20 is a decent showing from Ms Gallacher.

The true V.I. lady
:bowdown:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If this was a semi-final Kirsty would win by a landslide, but those GAYS who think Picasso Klass should be in the final will vote for dullard Holly. It's got political, and the final is a sham.

Surely the OPPOSITE is true? - the protest vote, seems to be in favour of Kirsty.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Where is the BIAS, btw? By showing a not-great picture of a not-great looking bird?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If I was truly biased, I would have used THIS pic of Mr.Gallagher;

only_fools_on_horses_kirsty_gallacher.jpg

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
How either of them got into the final is beyong me as they are, at best, average.

Voted for Gallagher merely to piss off the deluded and blind Klass muppets.

Look forward to more of these polls but the standards really must improve HK.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
tiptop! I don't decide who gets through. Its THEM. Blame THEM, not me.

Stumpy Tim

Since HUQ didnt make it to the final, or even to the semis, I too have boycotted this muntfest "final"

This is worse than the nation voting for a mincing 12 year old boy in a wet t shirt, instead of 4 ladies with violins *wellgay*

There's little doubt HUQ should have won the whole comp. There really should be a rollback, reintroducing Huq. RACISTS win again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here