V.I. TV Lady poll. Semi final 1

• Kirsty

Votes: 65 52.0%
  • Myleene

Votes: 60 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stumpy Tim

Gallagher ALL the way - if a woman looks even the tiniest bit like my mum they're a winner in my book
(Scientific fact - not being sick)

Klass is a BOBFOC with a face like a stretched glove.

Absolute WORD. I don't understand the LOVE for Klass on this board. Nice figure, nice tits, but facially she's very average. Kirsty is far the better bird and I commend everyone for voting with their heads rather than NSC peer pressure.

Go Kirsty!

Stumpy Tim

Nor do I. This tie is a travesty. Sure Gallagher has decent norks, but she looks like a bloke. She's built like a bloke, apart from the knockers. Myleene oozes sexy.

f*** me... if she looks like a bloke, then I'm a big GAY

kirsty_gallacher_7.jpg

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
to wake up and see the state of this thread is truly a crushing start to the day.

What is wrong with the men of NSC..

62 of you have voted for Kirsty...as pleasant on the eye as she is. she is no Mylene

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
to wake up and see the state of this thread is truly a crushing start to the day.

What is wrong with the men of NSC..

62 of you have voted for Kirsty...as pleasant on the eye as she is. she is no Mylene

Mylene just hasn't got a patch on Kirsty. Granted they both have fine figures but their faces? Come on, it's like comparing a Ferrari to a Nissan Micra

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Mylene just hasn't got a patch on Kirsty. Granted they both have fine figures but their faces? Come on, it's like comparing a Ferrari to a Nissan Micra

I suggest a visit.

Specsavers

49 North St
Brighton, BN1 1RH
01273 328322

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here