Votes: 60 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I think what we are seeing here is the power of TV to influence. Would Kirsty be as popular if she was not getting so much coverage right now?

Time and again, pretty average people become "sex symbols" simply by the fact that they are celebs and on TV. Not saying Kirsty is average, but surely people can see that she doesn't have the class of Klass?

Great thread btw - an NSC classic whatever the outcome.

Stumpy Tim

I think what we are seeing here is the power of TV to influence. Would Kirsty be as popular if she was not getting so much coverage right now?

Time and again, pretty average people become "sex symbols" simply by the fact that they are celebs and on TV. Not saying Kirsty is average, but surely people can see that she doesn't have the class of Klass?

Great thread btw - an NSC classic whatever the outcome.

I would say the opposite. Klass has a really average face... both have great figures

I voted for Kirsty - I don't watch Gladiators and I don't buy mens mags.
I remember her from Sky Sports News.
I fancy her, I fancy her more than Klass, so I voted for her.
(although the bunfight pics on this thread are qualla!).

Let's face facts though - the winner here is only really competing to be second to "over-airbrushed Holly" eh?

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham
Wow, just shows the difference taste that people have in women. I wouldn't even put these two in the same league, in fact I don't think Kirsty should have even got through the group stages, yet she seems to be more popular.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm with kukev. Myleene all the way. Kirsty shouldn't have even got this far.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
07711_161059_2004_myleene_klass_05.jpg

:clap::clap:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Klass before she lost the weight. Kirsty just for those bangers.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Shocking result.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think there is a lot of latent homosexuality amongst the voters in this poll.

How anyone can look at pictures of a near-naked Myleene covered in cream and custard, then vote for man-bird Kirsty is a mystery that even Scooby-doo and pals couldn't solve.

65 of you are SO wrong.

So, Kirsty - Holly final it is then. The final will be next week, though, as I'm away and can't post pics or a poll from the Blackberry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here