Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Utter;y O/T Gadgets, are you adicted to them ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I am sad, I have a bad habit of buying gadgets, some good, some utter crap ! I have a pool table in my tiny flat for instance, it's about 4" X 2.5" but it's a laugh.

I have just bought a Web/Still/MP3 device that I got cheap from a company I buy a lot of computer kit from, it's silly but highly effective. In truth it wasn't a frivellous buy as one or two on here know that I have hassles on the other side of the Atlantic. Whatever !

What gadgets have you got and are they any use ? (That includes mobiles phone toys).

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I've got a mechanical insect that cleans my CD's with cyber-spittle whilst playing the top 40 though speakers in its underbelly.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
caz99 said:
only my rampant rabbit:lolol:

You may find this a bit hard to believe but I bought one of those for Mrs BHA just before she went back to the US in April. My stepson's then girlfriend stole it !

Now that is disgusting !

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
bhaexpress said:
You may find this a bit hard to believe but I bought one of those for Mrs BHA just before she went back to the US in April. My stepson's then girlfriend stole it !

Now that is disgusting !

errghhh i wouldn't share it

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
bhaexpress said:
I have a pool table in my tiny flat for instance, it's about 4" X 2.5" but it's a laugh.
f*** me, now that's what you call a tiny flat.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
i got loads of gadgets, 2 phones, arcam hi fi, b&w speakers, plasma, dictaphone, 3 laptops etc. luv em.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Utter;y O/T Gadgets, are you adicted to them ?

Everest said:
f*** me, now that's what you call a tiny flat.

Erm, it's electronic but they do say the best things come in small packages.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
WATFORD O said:
i got loads of gadgets, 2 phones, arcam hi fi, b&w speakers, plasma, dictaphone, 3 laptops etc. luv em.

Okay as we;re into a pissing competition now I have, two cars, (one V6, one V8) Five TVs, Two Camcorders, Three desktop PCs, one laptop. the HP Jornadas, two PDAs, Two MP3 Players and two CD portables plus two old portable Cassette Radios and an assorted load of other junk.

Boring or what !

But, I no longer have the rampant rabbit.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
I WAS ONLY GETTING STARTED. I have two cars, 5 desktops, a total of four laptops, 2 x technics turntables, a mixer, 5 printers, 2 digi cameras (1 of which is a digi SLR), 2 camcorders, digi dictaphone.....WANT ME TO CARRY ON?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I've got a tv from ASDA, a stereo system my dad bought for my birthday made up of a NAD cd player and Rotel amp and b&w speakers, a george foreman lean mean fat reducing grilling machine, a sandwich toaster, a dvd player, a simpsons shower radio, a nokia COLOUR phone, a peugout 106 with a radio AND a cassette player and a little snowman toy that vibrates when you pull the cord from his back.

Beat THAT.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
WATFORD O said:
I WAS ONLY GETTING STARTED. I have two cars, 5 desktops, a total of four laptops, 2 x technics turntables, a mixer, 5 printers, 2 digi cameras (1 of which is a digi SLR), 2 camcorders, digi dictaphone.....WANT ME TO CARRY ON?

Nope, we all know you're a bore and a liar, how is the newstand business ? Branched out into topping up mobiles yet ?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Go go Gadget skates!!

inspector_gadget.gif

I'm not really into gadgetry. Machines aren;t all that interesting to me. I prefer to monitor the workings of people instead. In a non-stalky way.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I've got a tv from ASDA, a stereo system my dad bought for my birthday made up of a NAD cd player and Rotel amp and b&w speakers, a george foreman lean mean fat reducing grilling machine, a sandwich toaster, a dvd player, a simpsons shower radio, a nokia COLOUR phone, a peugout 106 with a radio AND a cassette player and a little snowman toy that vibrates when you pull the cord from his back.

Beat THAT.

I'd like the George Foreman Grill, great piece of kit.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress said:
Nope, we all know you're a bore and a liar, how is the newstand business ? Branched out into topping up mobiles yet ?

the fact that you think I am lying, when I kno that I am not, means you dont want to believe that, yet again, I have topped you......surely your used to be being a bottom???

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
WATFORD O said:
the fact that you think I am lying, when I kno that I am not, means you dont want to believe that, yet again, I have topped you......surely your used to be being a bottom???

Actualy I do know that you're a liar, the fact that you try to insinutate that Whorient are a football team of any notice speaks volumes.

Gary, give up, I am not keen on abusing the challenged.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here