Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Utter;y O/T Gadgets, are you adicted to them ?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Rampant Rabbit recipe

Scale ingredients to servings
25 ml Absolut Vanilia Vodka
25 ml Midori Melon Liqueur
10 ml Lime Juice
10 ml Pineapple Juice
10 ml Gomme Syrup

Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker, shake and strain into an ice-filled collins glass. Garnish with two pineapple leaves placed down the side of the glass so that they look like rabbit's ears

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I love gadgets and have loads. IT gets quite sad if you have to compete with who has the best ones. My favorite gadget at the moment is my PDA cos it has integrated wi-fi so I can surf the net whilst taking a shit.

Just got one of them solid state recording video cameras which is quite fun Get over two hours video on a 512Mb SD card which is pretty cool.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
tinx said:
I love gadgets and have loads. IT gets quite sad if you have to compete with who has the best ones. My favorite gadget at the moment is my PDA cos it has integrated wi-fi so I can surf the net whilst taking a shit.

Just got one of them solid state recording video cameras which is quite fun Get over two hours video on a 512Mb SD card which is pretty cool.

Well I bought a NISIS V4 and actually I do have a really good reason for it, not a whim for a change.

I agree that they are cool though, what have you got Tinx ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here