Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Usain Bolt

don't think that is humanly possible, that would be another 8 metres in front of where he finished today.

l really like him though, and amazingly he's probably clean as he doesn't have that look that you usually get with the athletes who use drugs.

I agree, but he does look like he could possibly go sub-9.6 if he actually bothered to sprint for the whole 100m, which would be absolutely MENTAL.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Just watched the final - that was just insane!! He could have gone so much faster - he slowed down with about 30 meters to go!

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
unreal running. could do even better if he didnt showboat.
but then again, everyone would showboat with superhuman running like that.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
l really like him though, and amazingly he's probably clean as he doesn't have that look that you usually get with the athletes who use drugs.

I agree with that. He doesn't look like a pumped up, muscle-bound runner. In fact, with his height and stride length his improvements are all about technical issues, which aren't helped by drugs of any kind.

The guy is simply awesome, and it's just mind-blowing to think what he may be able to achieve at 100 and 200. Don't forget, the 100m was very much his secondary event behind the 200m, and it wasn't all that long ago that he actually decided to double up. Originally, he was just going to run the 200m.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
The last time i saw anyone running that fast was at Norwood Junction a few years back......the natives from there were well quick

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And running the 200m next week. Michael Johnson's record could go then.

I have to say I always believed Johnson's record would last forever but on this evidence it may well be history next week.

Usian Bolt is incredible to say the least.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The average athlete does the 100m in 46 strides. Bolt does it in 41.

So size DOES matter. I knew it.

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
The cynics are saying that he deliberately eased up to save the serious record breaking for the grand prix events and invitationals when he will be paid huge amounts just to break records.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here