URGENT - Support New Park & Ride Site - LAST DAY to E-mail the City Council

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just got a reply...

Dear Sir/Madam

Proposed use of Carden Avenue as Park & Ride Site for Brighton & Hove Albion.

Thank you for your recent letter expressing views on the proposal to use part of Carden Avenue as an additional Park & Ride Site for when Brighton & Hove Albion FC play home matches at Withdean Stadium.

A report will subsequently be taken to the Environment Committee on 18th March 2004 at which members will be asked to decide whether the proposed park and ride site should be implemented. I confirm that your comments will available for members to take into account, when making this decision.

Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours Sincerely

Peter Bloxham
Team Leader - Traffic Management

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Bozza said:
Just got a reply...

Dear Sir/Madam

Proposed use of Carden Avenue as Park & Ride Site for Brighton & Hove Albion.

Thank you for your recent letter expressing views on the proposal to use part of Carden Avenue as an additional Park & Ride Site for when Brighton & Hove Albion FC play home matches at Withdean Stadium.

A report will subsequently be taken to the Environment Committee on 18th March 2004 at which members will be asked to decide whether the proposed park and ride site should be implemented. I confirm that your comments will available for members to take into account, when making this decision.

Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours Sincerely

Peter Bloxham
Team Leader - Traffic Management
Snap, word for word.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sent

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Sent