Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Urban myths

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My bum smells and my mum is a professional CLACKER. I don't know who started those rumours, or had the t-shirts printed, but i, for one, didn't find it funny.

Someone has mentioned Captain Pugwash already and yes it is true that none of the names existed - ie. Master Bates is actually Master Mates. However, and there are downloads out there available, it does sound very much like they say 'masturbates' quite regularly.

Not sure about the Wizard Of Oz when you can supposedly see someone hang themselves - I think I'll go and check!!

Checked it out and the Wizard of Oz myth is just that, however, apparently Croydon Bloke was rushed to hospital the other night and had his stomach pumped, where they found 1 pint of AJ's semen, and a Mars Bar stuck up his chuffer!!

Horrible thought! He also played Kevin Arnold in the Wonder Years and wrote 'Puff the magic dragon' about ganja!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Melanie Cuttress was once an attractive young lady and she loves football.

Forfars do(ugh)nuts contain jam.

Prescott's decision will trash Falmer Village

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
The myth that carrots make you see in the dark was 'invented' during the second world war to cover as an excuse for Radar.

And paultons park is a hoot hoot. Just depends how old you are!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here