Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upgrade

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Right all,

The upgrade is complete. We are now running off version 3.6.7.

Obviously there are a few things that need ironing out mainly the look and feel and the missing images.

A few bits may take longer to sort as I don't administer this board as you well know so don't know how every single bit works. Darren (Bozza) it out on the sauce in Brighton today and is staying in town tonight. So he won't be about until tomorrow evening I wouldn't have thought so be don't get the hump if he doesn't reply instantly.

Don't bother sending me PM's about things not working as to be honest I don't care!!

To the prick from Battle/Heathfield where ever it is my comments about going out in to the real world and meeting some real people were aimed at the likes of you, if you'd have taken this advice in the past you might not still be a virgin. Instead you've sat in your darkened little room on let face it is a marvelous day moaning about NSC being down.

I will try and resolve some bits and bobs now but having wasted the last 2.5 hours of my life for ungreatful little pricks like the aids boy I really can't be f***ed to do much more.

Over and out
Arthur

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Thanks Arthur - well done for the upgrade - we all know that aids is a **** anyway - so dont take it personally

1066gull

What the f*** have I done? I've done bugger all on this forum since I cam back in April after the El-Abd thing and I get that sort of abuse?

And have you actually f***ing realised I ain't been half as online as I used to be?

I hope Bozza bans your IP address.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
What the f*** have I done? I've done bugger all on this forum since I cam back in April after the El-Abd thing and I get that sort of abuse?

And have you actually f***ing realised I ain't been half as online as I used to be?

What, by banning the person who updated it?

1066gull

I want an explanation for the abuse i received. Not even Kestrel sinks that low, I didn't even know the guy and he took a dig at me!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Back to the upgrade : I'm getting lots of red crosses where pictures should be , is this just me and how can it be rectified ?

Not just you, I'm assuming it's teething problems of some kind that will be rectified in time.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Like I said Bozza has had bugger all to do with actual nuts and bolts of the upgrade because he's out on the piss in Brighton all day.

I've done it all.

I could have left the board switched off whilst I sorted out all the bits and bobs that need doing but I thought I'd be nice a put it back. Kinda regretting I did now.

I've one thing to say to you and anyone else who feels the need to moan, if you don't like it f*** OFF!!

I've not spent my ENTIRE Saturday afternoon sat in front of a PC to listen to whinging little fucknuts like yourself. I've a good mind to ban you but it's not my place to do so. Be greatful for that.

To everyone else re the look and feel. This is just the bog standard look and feel that comes with vBulletin I will try and change most thing back to how they were and restore all the images/smilies.

EVERYTHING is backed up so if you are missing anything don't piss yer pants nothing will be lost.

Just please bare with me.

Ta

Arthur

1066gull

I've not spent my ENTIRE Saturday afternoon sat in front of a PC to listen to whinging little fucknuts like yourself. I've a good mind to ban you but it's not my place to do so. Be greatful for that.

Arthur

I NEVER even SPOKEN to you. What the f*** are you on about?

1066gull

I assume he is refering to your thread on NSP, aids.

Thats NSP. NSP is like that. And I never even knew this guy was doing the upgrade. it was a f***ing piss take with people on NSP/NSC. Everyone who goes on NSP must know what they are letting themselves in for. We are all grateful for the good upgrade, we all are, but I don't think anyone deserves personal abuse like that - especially when none of us had no idea it was even you who was upgrading and it was no personal dig at anyone

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Well done Arthur much appreciated. :clap:

Having used this bulletin style board alot it will be a much better set up once eveythings been readjusted.

Top work!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here