Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Up front

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Who is he going to play on Saturday then ?

I reckon Murray and Sandaza

If not , surely we'll be seeing Sandaza get a half decent time on the pitch

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
We'll play a 4-4-2 with Murray & Sandaza upfront with the options of Torbjorn and Barnes on the bench im guessing. Holroyd to be sent out on loan.

Sep 1, 2010
I would say Murray & Sandaza because the ofer very different styles but could also see Poyet not going for this until the 2nd half

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Doubt he will start Sandaza, probably be on the bench then come on after about an hour. Can't imagine he is match fit yet. Maybe LuaLua instead of Barnes,too

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Doubt he will start Sandaza, probably be on the bench then come on after about an hour. Can't imagine he is match fit yet. Maybe LuaLua instead of Barnes,too

Yeah good call

I can see 5 midfield now you mention it.

Can't wait to see Lua Lua again

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Well Poyet said he wants to play 4-4-2 as soon as he gets a left winger and a new striker, now he's got them i can't see him playing just one up front.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
didn't Gus say in the argus when he signed him that el mariachi was starting against mkdons? think he said something like 'he's now my first choice and he'll start next week... it's now up to the others to dislodge him'

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
cant see Torbjorn being on the bench. gus wont rush to get him in the team or the bench as he is one for the future. and have we got clearence for him to play as we were still waiting for that

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
With LuaLua and Benno on the wings we'll see Muzza and El Goleador up front. Barnesy & Chino as the benchwarmers.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Murray up top on his own with Lua Lua and Bennett on wings. Sandaza on bench but will get a run out either as replacement for Murray or in a switch to 4-4-2 depending on how its going

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Barnes is playing the best he's played so far this season (yes, I know we're only a few weeks in!), so would be harsh to drop him for someone probably not match fit. I expect Murray and Barnes to start, with one coming off after 60-65 minutes for Sandaza.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Murray and Barnes. It'll be the strongest Brighton team in years, considering the combined cost of assembling the side.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Sandaza will start with Murray.

Listen to Gus' comments after the orient game, I can't see him starting with Murray and Barnes now, he wants to get his new signing in the team

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah good call

I can see 5 midfield now you mention it.

Can't wait to see Lua Lua again

There's a chance you may have to wait a little longer i'm afraid... Read into that what you want but can't go into detail...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here