Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Up front

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
There's a chance you may have to wait a little longer i'm afraid... Read into that what you want but can't go into detail...

Regarding LuaLua? He tweeted yesterday that he 'woke up in a really bad way'...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He has / had a knock but hopefully nothing serious.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So why the initial mystery?

4-4-2 for me with Sandaza alongside Murray and Bennett and LuaLua on the wings

Soz I spose I could've said that but thought what I wrote initially would be enough. That's all.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think if we play 4-4-2 MK Dons will give us problems, I think they play 3 in midfield with Hamman in the role we use Navarro/Kishishev, if they outnumber us he could run the game.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I don't think Didi has been too good for them so far, or as dominant as they thought he'd be, but I agree that we should stick with 4-5-1. Murray up top with Sandaza ready to come on should we need more attacking threat. Sparrow, Kish & Dicker in midfield with LuaLua & Bennett on the wings.

I have no idea what Poyet will go for.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I don't think Didi has been too good for them so far, or as dominant as they thought he'd be

reports so far suggest he stands in the centre circle and controls everything from there. Could be worth putting a man specifically on him which would suggest 4-5-1 but we might take a chance and go with a 3-man midfield (Bennett-Sparrow-LuaLua) plus Kish to man mark Hamman and still play 2 up front.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Nothing about any problems with LuaLua on the Team News article on the website. Just the niggle that Greer has

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here