Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unusual FACTS about NSC'ers

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Uber-mod Lord Bracknell once had a talking log called NIGEL.

FACT

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Beeercan Has Played The Djembe for the TUC conference & Tony Blair (on Sept 11th 2001)

FACT

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's true.
I was dismissed following an unfortunate incident when I was caught in a compromising position with a hydrojet hose and a menstruating sealion. Nothing was proved, but I thought it best I leave.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Easy 10 said:
It's true.
I was dismissed following an unfortunate incident when I was caught in a compromising position with a hydrojet hose and a menstruating sealion. Nothing was proved, but I thought it best I leave.
:lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Chapmans The Saviuor has dated SIX supermodels, all of them with NO PUBIC HAIR, and made by Airfix

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I was once "Sammy the Seal" at the sealife centre as a Summer job.

FACT.
:down:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The Large One was the choreographer for Pans People during the early seventies and once had to act as a stand in on Top of the Pops after Cherry Gillespie sprained her ankle in rehearsals for a particularly strenuous dance to the Bay City Roller's song Shang-A-Lang.

FACT

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I once dressed up in womens clothes and then stripped down to my underwear on stage at the Brighton Dome... FACT

:cool:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
80's Seagull said:
The Large One was the choreographer for Pans People during the early seventies and once had to act as a stand in on Top of the Pops after Cherry Gillespie sprained her ankle in rehearsals for a particularly strenuous dance to the Bay City Roller's song Shang-A-Lang.

FACT
True. Wierdly enough, no-one notice the swap.

In a previous life, Gwylan used to be the Suffolk Punch seen in the closing credits of 'Out Of Town'. FACT.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Ernest has Penis envy owing to the fact he lost his to a lady boy in Bang - cock

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here