Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Until when , will you have to work today....

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
til i finish, ive a few jobs on today....all ovens (why do people wait til the last minute?)

hopefully around 4ish

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Don't actually "finish" work at all, although mother in law is staying with us from tonight until Monday night so at least I have 3 days off from cooking and I get to go to reading on boxing day. Apart from that I still got to look after mrs and everything that entails.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Had yesterday and today off - not back at work until the 3rd. Bliss

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Normally we finish around 22nd, and agree to have phones on / check emails between then and the 2nd/3rd of Jan. But seeing as our MD is going abroad this year he has decided everyone should be working normal hours on those that are not bank holidays..... Pointless when all suppliers etc have shut down anyway.

Needless to say I will be finishing about 2 today and briefly checking in next week.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Was supposed to be working up in town still today, but decided last night I couldn't face the commute (or getting up at 4:45), so sent a text to ask to work from home .... wish granted, no problem. So, I'm on my sofa, laptop in hand, coffee in mug, and about to start, and as I'm loving what I'm doing will probablhy work through til at least 6, but we'll see.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's my first year at this company so I'm not entirely sure but I have heard a rumour of 2pm being the pub call time. There will only be about 6 people in today so no point hanging around.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hopefully not to long after lunch, and the fact that I'm on here already shows just how "worth it" it is me being in the office!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here