Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Until when , will you have to work today....

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I'm a full time mum and wife - so I won't be finishing at all - no time off for me this Christmas!!! Not moaning though - love it.

My partner is a DJ and his last gig is tonight at a club in Shoreham for the kids - so we are all off down there tonight for the disco -

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
As a student I finished on the 16th of December and won't return to a lecture theatre until the 23rd of Jan.

Tough life.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We were all given the day off today as we won some business continuity provider of the year thing again.

Some of our poor souls have to go in as they are on 24/7.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Teacher so...Finshed last friday 16th at 12:30pm don't go back until 3rd Jan

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Out of the first 5 people that arrived in my office this morning 4 of them were Spurs fans. My eagerness to escape from hearing their assessment of last night's match led me to inadvertently fill up with my Albion mug with yesterday's left over stone cold coffee, bloody Spurs fans.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It feels like a bank holiday today. Finished earlier in the week because of a sickness bug but stomach is much better now. Not drinking until Christmas Day.

Off from today until Tuesday 3 January except for next Wednesday and a bit of work that has to be done on 2 January to ensure that the transport service we provide for the Southampton game is crewed by happy drivers. Oh ... and I'm still keeping an eye on a service that is going out on Christmas Day. Final details need to be sorted out within the next hour. But, apart from that, I'm off today. I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here