Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unofficially, Official!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
WHat about Roberto Martinez? As it looks like he's not going to Everton, he could do a job :lolol:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
It was only about 9 months ago that he was England manager elect with bookies refusing to take any more money on him and about 90% of England fans saying they wanted him in place.
Bloom seems happy to sanction loan deals for quality players and I'm sure Harry would have no trouble selling his vision to them.

Based on the above I'm 80/20 in favour should it happen as long as tight controls are kept on the budget.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Edit: You know what? Screw it. I don't need to justify my previous statement.
I don't like him. I don't trust him with a budget. I think he's done a pathetic job at QPR. I didn't want him to be QPR boss. I think he comes out with some ridiculous statements and plays the blame game.
He's an ex-Pompey manager. His son is a very very boring pundit. I think it's unlikely that he speaks spanish. Not known for the sort of football we've been playing. He won't know the championship. Has previously offered ridiculous wages to all sorts of flops. And would want mega money to manage here.

That'll do.

Last edited:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
THIRTEEN PAGES of complete and utter BOBBINS.

Well done NSC. :clap2:

Well done.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
And Ramos and Poyet were sacked from Spurs to make way for Redknapp, who Barber was very influential (according to Wiki) in bringing to the club. Coincidence?

I know Bloom is his boss, but I wonder how much free reign he has given Mr Barber?

If this does happen, it will indeed confirm that Brighton and Hove Albion FC is now in effect Paul Barber FC - we will have got rid of the best manager this club's had for years - and someone who could have created a real legacy - for old splash-the-money pug-face.

Why the Gus love-in, after his CONSTANT egotistical twaddle-spouting?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Just think how Harry turned Gareth Bale into a £80million footballer and think what he could do with Marcus Painter and Ashley Barnes

He isn't that good.

Harry redknapp

May 30, 2013
Listen fellas, I fink Brighton are a triffic club on the up and I'm a bit worried the scale of the mess I've got at QPR will be too much for me. I've had a few little chats wiv me mates at the Albion and am mulling fings over. Jamie and Lou, luverly couple by the way, they said it would be a nice easy drive up the 27 and to be honest that M3 on my way up from sunny sandbanks is a right old ball ache. Anyway keep your ears to the ground and we'll see what happens. Triffic stadium by the way, absolutely triffic.

Redders.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Remember when Leicester took the rather ambitious and touting Micky Adams and we took Peter Taylor? Redknapp to the Albion, Gus to QPR?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here