Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unofficial Cheltenham Town vs BHA FA Cup thread ...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Palace got a late equalizer too.

No I'm saying you are a wanker because you'd rather we lose than keep alive about the only chance the club has of making any money this season.

GET IN THERE! I bet you are gutted...........good!

I'd say that a trip to Wembley in the JPT paint pot thing is our best chance of making some money

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
too be honest,i had a space on the mini bus going,decided not to go,am i glad

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
What is the record number of meetings between two sides in 1 season? We may be heading to beat that!

We played Walsall 6 times in '69-70, FA Cup 2nd round plus 3 replays and 2 league meetings.

There are probably others as well

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
What a prick you are! You obviously care so much you are there, then? So what if I'm not a fan of a competition we have NO chance of winning. I'm a football fan, not a bank manager. Seeing as this is going to a replay, I reckon the crowd at Withdean next week will show more people agree with me than you:tosser:

Hey I've not claimed to be the worlds biggest fan unlike you Mr missed 3 games all season. I'm not even questioning why you aren't there. That would be rather hypocritical don't you think? I'm simply pointing out that anyone that would rather us lose than get a draw and keep alive about the only chance the club have of making any money then is in my opinion a wanker!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We played Walsall 6 times in '69-70, FA Cup 2nd round plus 3 replays and 2 league meetings.

There are probably others as well
We played Palace 5 times in the 76/77 season

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Why do you have to have a say on everything?

Just f*** off.....please

You've proved her right though :thud:

& Algae I see you've got nothing INTELLIGENT to add to the debate again.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I think the fans will vote with me rather than you over the replay, and the crowd will be about 3000. That will see us LOSE money. So, we're basically RELYING on getting a money-spinner at some point if we're to make a profit from this season's FA Cup. Plus, I just can't bear the thought of another game at Withdean against sodding Cheltenham!

I concur. I can't realistically see that many people wanting to watch Cheltenham twice midweek. I'm not sure whether the average punter would particularly distinguish between the FA Cup or the JPT at this stage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here