Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unlucky lads

MrTRFC

Dec 20, 2008
Hi Fellas I come in peace, reading your board it seems a bit angry today.

I can honestly say you were unlucky not to have come away with at least a point or more today, your team played well and has us boxed into our own half most of the second half, we've been done twice in a week in the 93rd minute so I think we've had it intstalled to play till the final whistle.

Good turnout from the your fans for the distance anyway made a bit of noise but dissapointed with the lack of originality in the chance Brighton used to be quite funny... anyway dont stress think with the players you have you'll move away from the bottom 4 come May.

Good luck anyway and thanks for the much needed 3 points :yahoo: ... sorry couldnt help it:mad:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
On your way out please keep your hands in your pockets.

MrTRFC

Dec 20, 2008
As I said the lack of originality today really was poor.

Oooh should I make a gay joke... no im not that sad.

MrTRFC

Dec 20, 2008
Seriously I only come on here to say you played well today and I cant see you struggling and I get abused what a bunch of cranks you lot are.

The fans that went to PP today got behind there team even after the final whistle you lot behind your keyboards giving your team shit get a grip.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
Seriously I only come on here to say you played well today and I cant see you struggling and I get abused what a bunch of cranks you lot are.

The fans that went to PP today got behind there team even after the final whistle you lot behind your keyboards giving your team shit get a grip.

actually i went to crawley to support them today, and i'm completely f***ed off enough with the result, without some scouser rubbing it in

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

You're surprised by that? Wow you really are new to NSC aren't you!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Oh do shut up you moron.Some people on here now are season tickets holders and cannot afford to many away trips.

Last edited:

MrTRFC

Dec 20, 2008
I didnt intend to rub it in, more put some prespective on a match I have just witnessed that your team support.

Crawley?? Prenton Park isnt there or in Liverpool either buy a map.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
actually i went to crawley to support them today, and i'm completely f***ed off enough with the result, without some scouser rubbing it in

How often do you go to Crawley.I'm thinking of poping along as i live there.Is the football any good?

MrTRFC

Dec 20, 2008
Oh do shut up you moron.Some people on here now are season tickets and cannot afford a to many away trips.

I appreciate that but I came on to say Brighton played well today. But I geuss some would rather make there own mind up, and press the self destruct button than here a non biased view of your team.

So far moron, dickhead, pikey, scouser any more you lovely group of friendly supporters

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
not often, second trip this season. But i've seen 2 great performances and quite enjoy it. Is £16 to get in for adults though
£16 for non league football? Sod that.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
I appreciate that but I came on to say Brighton played well today. But I geuss some would rather make there own mind up, and press the self destruct button than here a non biased view of your team.

So far moron, dickhead, pikey, scouser any more you lovely group of friendly supporters

Bin dipper?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

What the f*** you are talking about? You come on here slagging the fans off that are not there and then get upset because you get abused?I've already explained why and with it being near xmas people have more important things to spend there money on.Lets see how many of you lot turn up here.The usual 100?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here