Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

University

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Uncle Buck said:
From my memories of Scumthampton you could drink from Sunday to Thursday's for about a pound and not having to go to the SU Bar. That was also during the day.

ah ok. ill sniff it out

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
The mitre used to be half decent not so sure now, Talkingheads, the Dungeon if that's your thing.

The Crown does a top bit of grunb and the highfield is not to bad for a pint or two, Cowherder is not particularly student friendly or not what i've heard anyway.

The Frog down at Ocean Village is legendary - Just go - you have to do it once.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
were all going to lennons tonight. im sure we will figure out all the best places within a month or so.

the jester was voted worst pub in britain or so i was told

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Facile comments aside, University is like most other things where inputs=outputs.

The more effort you put into your course, the better grade you get, leading to better interviews and a salary premium.

Having said that, the richest NSC regular did not go to university (and I don't mean Ernest!). He simply worked hard, took his chances and has reaped the rewards.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The more effort you put into your course, the better grade you get, leading to better interviews and a salary premium.

---bollocks

Having said that, the richest NSC regular did not go to university (and I don't mean Ernest!). He simply worked hard, took his chances and has reaped the rewards

--- who?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
El Presidente said:
Facile comments aside, University is like most other things where inputs=outputs.

I put f*** all effort into my degree, and in my final year I didn't go to hardly any lectures as I had a bad back. I failed my first year and they let me carry on but I got a 2:1 in the end.

So I agree with Dwayne for once.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
fatboy said:
I put f*** all effort into my degree, and in my final year I didn't go to hardly any lectures as I had a bad back. I failed my first year and they let me carry on but I got a 2:1 in the end.

So I agree with Dwayne for once.

I too was a lazy f*** most of the time, but knuckled down for the last month or so of each year. Still got a 2:1, had my share of sex, watched Liverpool and Everton a bit, got to all the Albion games in the North-West, had a top time, met some life-long friends and my wife-to-be.

Some of the sex was with her.

All for £1200 a year.

Wouldn't have missed it for the world.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
El Presidente said:

Having said that, the richest NSC regular did not go to university (and I don't mean Ernest!). He simply worked hard, took his chances and has reaped the rewards.

RACE? she got with a footballer. thats what i will do:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here