Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

United v Barca tonight!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Also 5 english players in the starting 11. Pretty incredible by todays standards!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
a bit,barcelona taking the piss,sure they will score this half,messi is class

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Nani = TURD. Get Giggs on. Or Anderson. Just get him off.

And Carrick - why the HELL is he just letting Barca run at the United backline. Madness.

Tense stuff. Cracking goal by Scholes :clap:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
1-0 to United at h/t, but I think there are still twists and turns to be had.

One goal from Barca at this stage would swing the entire tie in their direction, so you'd think Fergie will want his players to grab another as quick as they can after the restart to give them a little more breathing room. If Barca can start the second half in the same way as they finished the first, this is still well within their grasp.

Either way, much better thus far than what was served up last week.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
No Problems Who To Support For Me.

Barca.

Why The f*** Should I Be Made To Support An English Side That Doesn't Give A f*** About My Team, English Domestic Football, English Football Traditions Or Its Fans, Neither The National Team Nor The Referees And Institutions That Incompetently Preside Over It.

A Team That Consistently Has Few If Any Englishmen In And The Englishmen That Are In There Seem To Live Lives Like Caligula With No Respect For Anyone.

Their Fans Are Glory Seeking Inadequates Who Dare To Try And Have Bragging Rights About A Side They've Only Ever Seen On Telly Yet They're Spent Hundreds Of Pounds On Tat With Their Club's Name On It.

f*** Them, f*** Them All.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
No Problems Who To Support For Me.

Barca.

Why The f*** Should I Be Made To Support An English Side That Doesn't Give A f*** About My Team, English Domestic Football, English Football Traditions Or Its Fans, Neither The National Team Nor The Referees And Institutions That Incompetently Preside Over It.

A Team That Consistently Has Few If Any Englishmen In And The Englishmen That Are In There Seem To Live Lives Like Caligula With No Respect For Anyone.

Their Fans Are Glory Seeking Inadequates Who Dare To Try And Have Bragging Rights About A Side They've Only Ever Seen On Telly Yet They're Spent Hundreds Of Pounds On Tat With Their Club's Name On It.

f*** Them, f*** Them All.

Hard to dissagree with that. Pretty much the same with any top prem club tho.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
So give us your thoughts on Liverpool & Chelsea.....

Just as bad, owned by foreigners, managed by foreigners, have little if anything to do with the community that created them (although Liverpool are less guilty of this than the other two).

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
So give us your thoughts on Liverpool & Chelsea.....

As Above. My Comment Is Equally True For The Lot Of Them. Why Do You Think Chelsea Had Such A Right Wing Reputation? Because It Used To Be A Working Class Fan Base Of Blokes Who Would Also Go There To See The Dog Racing. Now All Priced Out.

Ask Yourself Where Were All These Adult Blokes Who Now Support Chelsea 10 Years Ago? Quite Obviously A Lot Of Adult Men Have Switched Allegiances Towards Chelsea -
7 Year Old Kids I Can Understand But Adults? How f***ing Shit Is That?

Last edited:

Yoda

English & European
As Above. My Comment Is Equally True For The Lot Of Them. Why Do You Think Chelsea Had Such A Right Wing Reputation? Because It Used To Be A Working Class Fan Base Of Blokes Who Would Also Go There To See The Dog Racing. Now All Priced Out.

Ask Yourself Where Were All These Adult Blokes Who Now Support Chelsea 10 Years Ago? Quite Obviously A Lot Of Adult Men Have Switched Allegiances Towards Chelsea -
7 Year Old Kids I Can Understand But Adults? How f***ing Shit Is That?

Not 100% true. I know someone who is from the working mans background, has always been Chelsea & is a STH.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Not 100% true. I know someone who is from the working mans background, has always been Chelsea & is a STH.

Then You Are Confirming What I Said. Perhaps I Didn't Make Myself Clear. 10 Years Ago A Chelsea Top Outside Of London Was About As Common As A West Ham Top Or Spurs.

Nowadays They're f***ing Everywhere. Are You Telling Me That 10 Years Ago Their Were That Many Chelsea Fans But Were Just Too Shy To Admit It And Now 10 Years On Wear Their Shirts Openly?

Bollocks, Of Course Not. A Large Number Of Adult Men Have Jumped On The Bandwagon. Glory Hunting ****s.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I just watch this and think it shows everything I hate about Premiership and Champions League Football.

Top quality football, but hardly an Englishman in sight. When is something going to be done to get our national game back on track. What joy do we get seeing a club team do well in Europe with mostly foreign players. What is the point?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
1-0, and it's an all-Premier League final. Fair play to Utd, they did what was asked of them.

As for Barca, Rijkaard may as well pack his bags now and save the bother of waiting until the end of the season.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
typical...just as England celebrates a European Cup Final with two teams......we're not even in the Euro 2008 Championships.......McClown....you TWAT :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here