Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

United or City

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I will bother about united and city when we are on the same fixture list as them. Hopefully season after next. Until that point nothing matters.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
City for me, only because I know two locals, both bloody good mates of mine that 'support' man u.

Fair enough to my tennis playing mate, who goes, but my boy has been to more Albion away games than the others' total. home and away.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
City. Their fans were decent when they were at Withdean. I liked their chant of 'Can we buy you a ground' They were also gracious in defeat.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
City for me, just because variety is good for all of football.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I will bother about united and city when we are on the same fixture list as them. Hopefully season after next. Until that point nothing matters.

Don't be silly. You live your football life in a vacuum that just has the Albion in it?

I understand the sentiment of what you're trying to say, but it's just stupid to say other football doesn't matter.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
im not saying that united dont spend lots of money, im saying that there money is coming from what the club earns, just look at there turnover.

Ask the FC United fans about the Glazers and the money they've borrowed to bank roll the club. They are millions and millions in debt.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Just been told City v United is trending higher in London than Manchester. Says everything about Premiership supporters IMO.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Rather United will win the title - considering City are trying to buy themselves success - but tonight will probably be a 2-2 draw.
Yes , because , de gea,evra, ferdinand, vidic,carrick,nani,anderson,ashley young,darren fletcher,berbatov, rooney,owen and chicharito all came through utd's youth system didnt they ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
United, City annoy me

It's not about City winning, it's about United losing.

I guess that if you are in your 40s you know why it is ABU.

Not just a 40s thing. I was brought up to hate United. And now at 20 years old that has not changed one bit!! Also the fact one of my housemates is one of the worst type of manure plastics who actually know f*** all about football you could ever have the misfortune of knowing.

ABU. Come on Citeh!!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Yes , because , de gea,evra, ferdinand, vidic,carrick,nani,anderson,ashley young,darren fletcher,berbatov, rooney,owen and chicharito all came through utd's youth system didnt they ?

Fletcher did, but i explained myself in a previous post. United have built themselves up over a period of time, City have just had a rich owner come in and splash the cash.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
City, purely to introduce a different dynamic into the top end of the Prem. And they're certainly more exciting than this version of the Reds, which is a mediocre vintage compared with past sides.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here