Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Union Saint-Gilloise

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They need Mitoma and Koslowski, both missing today.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Away to Sporting Charleroi next Saturday evening at 7.45. Live on Mola TV.

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
usg.jpg

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
How bad was Kozlowski's injury? Has he played for them yet?

He's played 6 mins so far in two sub appearances, he then missed their next 4 games injured. According to the offical USG twitter he was in the squad for last weeks game against STVV but didn't make the bench.

[tweet]1492588064832737285[/tweet]

He's also in the squad for the game against Charleroi today.

[tweet]1494727159939616772[/tweet]

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He's played 6 mins so far in two sub appearances, he then missed their next 4 games injured. According to the offical USG twitter he was in the squad for last weeks game against STVV but didn't make the bench.

[tweet]1492588064832737285[/tweet]

He's also in the squad for the game against Charleroi today.

[tweet]1494727159939616772[/tweet]

I see that our two other Brighton players have made the squad too.

Surreal to think, having watched Albion tackle Burnley at the Amex at 3pm, you could then watch 3 more Albion players over in Belgium, fighting for a title and possible Champions League qualification.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I see that our two other Brighton players have made the squad too.

Surreal to think, having watched Albion tackle Burnley at the Amex at 3pm, you could then watch 3 more Albion players over in Belgium, fighting for a title and possible Champions League qualification.

Miotma's first time in the squad for about 6 or 7 weeks. Hopefully he can kick on from here and get more and more involved as that massively increases his chances of getting a work permit.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Looking good so far tonight - 2-0 HT away at 6th placed Charleroi. Down to 10 men though as Vanzeir got himself sent off (another VAR) in the last seconds of the first half. Let’s hope they hold on; this would be a significant win.

Mitouma is in squad. Kozlowski fit but didn’t make squad.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Looking good so far tonight - 2-0 HT away at 6th placed Charleroi. Down to 10 men though as Vanzeir got himself sent off (another VAR) in the last seconds of the first half. Let’s hope they hold on; this would be a significant win.

Mitouma is in squad. Kozlowski fit but didn’t make squad.

Makes you wonder if the ‘best next thing’ in Poland can’t get in their squad , he may have well stayed in his previous club getting regular 90 minutes or elsewhere.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Vanzeir, who got sent off, is a key player. Wouldn't be surprised if we went for him too. But he'll be getting plenty of rest for a while. He swung an arm, the commentator called it a punch (I'm not so sure) to a face and the victim is now in hospital. Could be a hefty suspension.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Makes you wonder if the ‘best next thing’ in Poland can’t get in their squad , he may have well stayed in his previous club getting regular 90 minutes or elsewhere.

Who knows? He was in the squad prior to his injury. Probably get a chance now that Vanzeir is going to be suspended for 3 games, or however many they get for a straight red in Belgium.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Vanzeir, who got sent off, is a key player. Wouldn't be surprised if we went for him too. But he'll be getting plenty of rest for a while. He swung an arm, the commentator called it a punch (I'm not so sure) to a face and the victim is now in hospital. Could be a hefty suspension.

Good lad. If you’re going to get sent off, make it count. I want him in my team.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One for the 7 (seven)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here