Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The Shawshank Redemption -

The Beatles (and their tribute band Oasis) -

Spanish tourism -

Sainsbury`s pre-packet croissants -

Ketamine - filthy, nasty stuff.

Beer - am I the only man on the planet who thinks it tastes like bee's piss?

The League of Gentlemen - the unfunniest pile of tripe I've ever had the misfortune to watch.

Lord of the Rings - Boring, geeky shite.

Big Brother - shut up, shut up and die.

Drum n bass music - Yeah, let's go out to a drum n bass night and have a great time dancing next to some sweating skinny punk in a parka jacket and women who have no intention of getting laid whilst listening to migraine-incuding DURGE.

Facebook - WHAT. IS. THE. POINT?

The Hitcher

I've got a mangina
Jan 28, 2008
Horsham
jeans_navy_sub.jpg

On skinny women - Looks ok
On chubby birds - Looks awful
On men - makes them look like androgenous twats

Please elaborate how them jeans makes one look androgynous thats rather sexist is it not?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
ooh. Controversial, Roz.

Can I add Sylvia Plath, french impressionism, Nato bombing of Sarajevo, RSPCA, Farmer's markets, Nintendo Wii, Scandinavian welfare systems, Lego, Dad's Army, skiing, The Independent, tattoos, Islington, Buddhism, nostalgia, Peter Kay, sun dried tomatoes.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
...Paul Merton, Radio 4, German cars, New Year's Eve, cats, contact lenses, adobe PDF, macrobiotic yoghurt, shopping in hypermarkets, Stag do strippers, musical theatre, cider, Apple Macs, umbrellas, tea lights, Paddy Ashdown, squirrels, mont blanc pens, China Whites, Princess Diana, garlic.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
ooh. Controversial, Roz.

Can I add Sylvia Plath, french impressionism, Nato bombing of Sarajevo, RSPCA, Farmer's markets, Nintendo Wii, Scandinavian welfare systems, Lego, Dad's Army, skiing, The Independent, tattoos, Islington, Buddhism, nostalgia, Peter Kay, sun dried tomatoes.

you dislike about as many things as Ian Hislop.

except you aren't a smug prick who I want to smack in the face.

can we add Ian Hislop to this list?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Billy Connolly, Lenny Henry, Victoria Wood. No laughs - and not a scooby how they ever got famous.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Victoria Wood, Friends (tv series)- never been funnny

politicians / politics - self serving w**kers like Lewes District Council

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
...Paul Merton, Radio 4, German cars, New Year's Eve, cats, contact lenses, adobe PDF, macrobiotic yoghurt, shopping in hypermarkets, Stag do strippers, musical theatre, cider, Apple Macs, umbrellas, tea lights, Paddy Ashdown, squirrels, mont blanc pens, China Whites, Princess Diana, garlic.

...and a partridge in a pear tree.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The Shawshank Redemption -

Can I get an Amen? Probably the most formulaic and predictable celluloid romp, containing just about every prison cliche under the sun and yet it's so lauded for absolutely no good reason. Inexplicable pop pickers, inexplicable I tell you.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Please elaborate how them jeans makes one look androgynous thats rather sexist is it not?

It's more the whole look not just the jeans. Sometimes I can't tell if it's a boy or a girl. Not sure why that's sexist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here