Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Undeserving of it's praise....

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The Catherine Tate show is garbage. Pure, unadulterated, unfunny crap. She is a good comedy actress that writes sub-standard material. Dogshit for the masses.

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
Maradonna's goal against England, Mexico 86 (Just plain old shit defending)
Facebook (It's for no mark, no friends cnuts!)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The Lord of the Rings trilogy

Quentin Tarantino movies

Terry Venables

The sort of £500 bottles of wine or champagne that rich people drink in restaurants. FFS, it's a bottle of wine guys, I accept that a £1.99 Lambrini or a three quid bottle of Blue Nun may not be that palatable, but I cannot see how five hundred quid can possibly be worth the money, other than for the purpose of showing off to your equally thick or pretentious (or Royal) mates.

Rugby Union and it's fans, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Lenny Henry, U2, The Beckhams (plural), "Super Models", Mick Jaggers offspring, Suschi

???

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
The Catherine Tate show is garbage. Pure, unadulterated, unfunny crap. She is a good comedy actress that writes sub-standard material. Dogshit for the masses.

ABSOLUTELY.SPOT.ON.

I'll reluctantly go along with the 'good comedy actress' but, purely because she was quite funny in the brilliant Big Train.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
OK, might not be that popular for saying this but.......

arcticmonkeys.jpg

ARCTIC MONKEYS. good but overrated.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
OK, might not be that popular for saying this but.......

arcticmonkeys.jpg

ARCTIC MONKEYS. good but overrated.

Agreed, although I'd not include "good" in the description. Can't see what the fuss is about with them at all.

Could I put forward Newcastle United for this thread? The fuss that is made about them would lead one to believe that they actually won things like FA cups and League titles. The best they have done recently it would seem is to come second in the FA cup final two years running!

All the hype about big club, Geordie Passion, etc etc gets on my nerves.

Rant over.

Ooh I forgot - they did win the Intertoto cup in 2006!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Jazz.

Somebody once said jazz music sounds like a good blues band falling down a flight of stairs. I agree.

When I hear that freeform improv jazz, after about 3 mins I have to leave the room I really think I'm going to put my own fist through my brain.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Ultimately leading to an own goal by Terry Butcher. Watch it closely - I swear he gets the last touch.

Yes! for all these years I thought I was the only one who noticed that Butcher actually put the ball in the net and not that short arsed, drug addled, cheating Argentinian scumbag.

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here